Why we should politicize the Newtown shooting, starting right now

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Why we should politicize the Newtown shooting, starting right now

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/funerals-slain-newtown-victims-article-1.1221989

Connecticut-Children.jpg

WOW. left wingers are going all out to leverage this horrific tragedy. Shit like this will be seen for the craven bullshit that it is

Says the guy who used an image of an actual victim for leverage. Why are appeals to emotion only valid when you use them? I would be really surprised if this didn't make Beck cry.

This time we cannot be desensitized to the issues of gun nuts, gun violence, gun availability and new, good gun legislation. You are correct, ken, not tomorrow or next week or whatever. NOW is the perfect time for loud, vociferous and positive demands for political accountability and legislation in these regards. We can and must change. Status quo just ain't cutting it. Our local police department is now being asked to stop anyone openly carrying and ask for their license. I hope they get to them before I do. They are intentionally threatening me with their cowboy hip-slung bullshit and I'm not going to allow them to take away my comfort zone any longer. I'm going to confront those cowards face to face. Choices will have to be made.

This time we cannot be desensitized to the issues of gun nuts, gun violence, gun availability and new, good gun legislation. You are correct, ken, not tomorrow or next week or whatever. NOW is the perfect time for loud, vociferous and positive demands for political accountability and legislation in these regards. We can and must change. Status quo just ain't cutting it. Our local police department is now being asked to stop anyone openly carrying and ask for their license. I hope they get to them before I do. They are intentionally threatening me with their cowboy hip-slung bullshit and I'm not going to allow them to take away my comfort zone any longer. I'm going to confront those cowards face to face. Choices will have to be made.
So if you see someone on the street carrying a gun you are going to front them and do what exactly?

So if you see someone on the street carrying a gun you are going to front them and do what exactly?

That will be a choice I make and then what? Depends. But that threat and violation of my comfort zone will end and as abruptly as possible.

you have zero right to a 'comfort zone', your police officers are going to cost your town/city millions in settlement cash, which WILL bankrupt your little utopia, and if you happen to get up in MY face because i'm carrying a gun and you piss your panties, i'll pop you in the jaw so hard your ancestors will feel it.

you have zero right to a 'comfort zone', your police officers are going to cost your town/city millions in settlement cash, which WILL bankrupt your little utopia, and if you happen to get up in MY face because i'm carrying a gun and you piss your panties, i'll pop you in the jaw so hard your ancestors will feel it.

I have every right to a "comfort zone" and it has been protected and upheld repeatedly in various trials and courts of law. And, you'll never get that opportunity, dumbass. And I ain't kidding a bit about that.

I have every right to a "comfort zone" and it has been protected and upheld repeatedly in various trials and courts of law. And, you'll never get that opportunity, dumbass. And I ain't kidding a bit about that.
cite the court cases. and unless you plan on sneaking up behind me, I will have that opportunity. that is unless you're declaring up front that you're going to assault gun carriers, are you?

cite the court cases. and unless you plan on sneaking up behind me, I will have that opportunity. that is unless you're declaring up front that you're going to assault gun carriers, are you?

I have made no absolutes other than saying absolutely I intend to protect my comfort zone and anyone else's that indicates a need to me in the face of a civilian weapon carrier in a non-threatening environment. I promised a surprise, didn't I? All the surprise that the carrier promises with his ridiculous and cowardly act of carrying in the first place. The attitudes in this country on these issues are rapidly changing and they are rapidly changing in the favor of people like me. It's going to get exciting for the next few years, I guarantee you that!!!!!!!

So your local police are finally START doing what they should have been doing all the while ?....
What kind of idiot local cops do you have that would see someone with a gun and NOT ask for their license, hillbilly ?

And you go ahead confront them moron.....and be tough, don't let 'em push you around......hopefully you'll run into a guy named Zimmerman....fool.

Back