Why would it offend a Christian?

Why would anyone repent for being transsexual? Does it say such is a sin in the Bible?

Ah jarod...ever the substandard lawyer. I'm guessing the Bible is just one more law book you haven't read. Here's a couple more questions for your tranny Christian friends and clergy: do they feel that God made a mistake when he made them male or female, and it's up to THEM to correct God's "mistake"? Wow! Talk about your hubris! And let's say you go through all the emotional and physical anguish of adding or subtracting parts. After everything heals up and you start humming "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" by Shania Twain, and you're feeling a little "domestic", are you on the hunt for a man or a woman? The dilemma here is, if you're a man/woman looking for a man, you're gay (yes, sin). If you're a woman/man looking for a woman, you're a lesbian (again, gay, and a sin). And the catalyst is purely scientific! Regardless of how much time and money you spend at the body shop, or how much time and money you spend pumping the right hormones and chemicals into your new FrankenBarbie body, a blood test is STILL going to reveal the chromosomes you were born with.

https://voices.lifeway.com/culture-...bout-christianity-and-the-transgender-debate/

Why are you asking me? Do you not have access to a Bible? Open one up and approach it with sincerity and prayer.

Ah jarod...ever the substandard lawyer. I'm guessing the Bible is just one more law book you haven't read. Here's a couple more questions for your tranny Christian friends and clergy: do they feel that God made a mistake when he made them male or female, and it's up to THEM to correct God's "mistake"? Wow! Talk about your hubris! And let's say you go through all the emotional and physical anguish of adding or subtracting parts. After everything heals up and you start humming "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" by Shania Twain, and you're feeling a little "domestic", are you on the hunt for a man or a woman? The dilemma here is, if you're a man/woman looking for a man, you're gay (yes, sin). If you're a woman/man looking for a woman, you're a lesbian (again, gay, and a sin). And the catalyst is purely scientific! Regardless of how much time and money you spend at the body shop, or how much time and money you spend pumping the right hormones and chemicals into your new FrankenBarbie body, a blood test is STILL going to reveal the chromosomes you were born with.

https://voices.lifeway.com/culture-...bout-christianity-and-the-transgender-debate/

Why are you asking me? Do you not have access to a Bible? Open one up and approach it with sincerity and prayer.

I do not know if they feel like God made a mistake, or if they feel like society's expectations are wrong, or if they believe in self determination and free will as preached by the Bible. I could not tell you, and its certainty not up to me to judge.

I do not get offended by what others do that does not affect me, I am not here to judge them of even if they are violating Gods will, not my position here on Earth.

My understanding is, that God asked us not to pass judgement on other humans.

Back