Why would it offend a Christian?

Disrespect to Jesus aside, He ministered to the scum of the earth of those day -- lepers, "loose women," tax collectors, sinners, thieves, Roman soldiers. I doubt very much if He'd have a problem with trans ppl. His Dad created them, after all.

This!!!

I personally think tattoos are a disgusting perversion of nature, one can hardly improve on the human body, but I don’t get offended when people have them.

Not being a practicing Christian, I can't presume to answer for them.

Trans Visibility Day bothers me, however, because trans people are grotesque to me.

That's my problem, however.
That's no reason to compromise their rights.

In reality, it's the WOKE people who seem to think we have a right to go through life without being offended,
NOT people like myself.

Trump is all about grievance, offense and retribution.

Not being a practicing Christian, I can't presume to answer for them.

Trans Visibility Day bothers me, however, because trans people are grotesque to me.

That's my problem, however.
That's no reason to compromise their rights.

In reality, it's the WOKE people who seem to think we have a right to go through life without being offended,
NOT people like myself.

Obese slack-jaws wearing MAGAT hats and worshiping an orange TV game show host are grotesque to me, but I don't go out of my way to insult them, or even to see them. Ditto for microdicks who can't shop or eat out w/o bringing their ARs with them.

The world is full of offensive things that are ostensibly legal. We just got to deal with it.

Obese slack-jaws wearing MAGAT hats and worshiping an orange TV game show host are grotesque to me, but I don't go out of my way to insult them, or even to see them. Ditto for microdicks who can't shop or eat out w/o bringing their ARs with them.

The world is full of offensive things that are ostensibly legal. We just got to deal with it.

Yup. Your grotesque examples are far more offensive than any I mentioned.

I'm not a fan either, but four of my five kids have 'em.

That's why,
even though professionally wrestling is the third most stupid thing on television
after Trump rallies and televangelists,
I love Japanese women wrestlers on YouTube.

Unlike their Gaijin counterparts,
my little Japanese lovelies are not covered in tats.

That's why I wince even harder when they smash one another in the mouth.

Strictly a personal taste, however.
Plenty of Chinese and other Asian people have them.

That's why,
even though professionally wrestling is the third most stupid thing on television

An old man watching Japanese women wrestling...pretty pathetic, old man.

That's why,

Ugh. What is it about women beating each other up that guys like so much anyways?

As someone who has seen many a naked human body, I can vouch for the fact that tats age about as well as the rest of our skin does. Which is to say, not so well.

An old man watching Japanese women wrestling...pretty pathetic, old man.

7JKCBSF.jpg

Why would any Christian care at all if Easter happened to fall on trans visibility day?

Who gives a shit?

More moronic BS. Reminds me when all the social "experts" were calling for color blindness back in the '70s. It was great until blacks started feeling ignored. Speaking only for my Christian self, I am not so much offended as I am astounded at the absolute schizophrenic lunacy of this whole construct. Really? You guys throw an epic hissy fit when you're "misgendered"! But I thought the whole idea was to BE INvisible gender wise. I could probably walk down the streets of almost any blue shithole and encounter at least 3 or 4 guys dressed like girls, and recognize them as such. I'll bet I could also walk by 3 or 4 trannys who really stepped up their game and spent some major bucks on renovations, and simply recognize them as women.

Jesus wore a dress and had long hair!

"There is also Paul’s comment in 1 Corinthians 11:14, “Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him?” The length of Jesus’ hair would have been whatever was culturally appropriate for a man. Jesus’ hair would have looked masculine. Now, what that precisely means is subject to debate. Could His hair have been shoulder length? Possibly. Would Jesus have had a buzz cut or otherwise very short hair? Probably not. The key is that it would have been masculine-looking. And that seems to be Paul’s point in 1 Corinthians 11:3–15. A man’s hair should look masculine. A woman’s hair should look feminine. What this means can differ from culture to culture, but the principle remains, regardless of culture."

As for wearing a "dress": https://theconversation.com/what-did-jesus-wear-90783

He never had sex with a woman!

What could that POSSIBLY have to do with tranny visibility day?

Voting for Trump, because he may be an asshole, but you jackasses are nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Ugh. What is it about women beating each other up that guys like so much anyways?

As someone who has seen many a naked human body, I can vouch for the fact that tats age about as well as the rest of our skin does. Which is to say, not so well.

They're not really beating each other up.

Remember French Apache dancing?
I haven't seen that in decades.

why would any sane and intelligent human being celebrate those suffering from the mental illness called transgenderism??????

I understand your position, but not all people think that way... And its not a issue in the Bible.

Some people believe differently than you, they believe it is not a mental illness, but a choice or a natural way to be. Can you not live and let live by being okay with people who believe differently than you? Especially if it does not affect your daily life?

More moronic BS. Reminds me when all the social "experts" were calling for color blindness back in the '70s. It was great until blacks started feeling ignored. Speaking only for my Christian self, I am not so much offended as I am astounded at the absolute schizophrenic lunacy of this whole construct. Really? You guys throw an epic hissy fit when you're "misgendered"! But I thought the whole idea was to BE INvisible gender wise. I could probably walk down the streets of almost any blue shithole and encounter at least 3 or 4 guys dressed like girls, and recognize them as such. I'll bet I could also walk by 3 or 4 trannys who really stepped up their game and spent some major bucks on renovations, and simply recognize them as women.

"There is also Paul’s comment in 1 Corinthians 11:14, “Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him?” The length of Jesus’ hair would have been whatever was culturally appropriate for a man. Jesus’ hair would have looked masculine. Now, what that precisely means is subject to debate. Could His hair have been shoulder length? Possibly. Would Jesus have had a buzz cut or otherwise very short hair? Probably not. The key is that it would have been masculine-looking. And that seems to be Paul’s point in 1 Corinthians 11:3–15. A man’s hair should look masculine. A woman’s hair should look feminine. What this means can differ from culture to culture, but the principle remains, regardless of culture."

As for wearing a "dress": https://theconversation.com/what-did-jesus-wear-90783

What could that POSSIBLY have to do with tranny visibility day?

Voting for Trump, because he may be an asshole, but you jackasses are nuttier than a squirrel turd.

1 Corinthians 11 starts out... Judge for yourselves...

So let others judge for themselves, you believe as you wish. Don't be so easily offended, then pretend you are not offended.

I'm not a fan either, but four of my five kids have 'em.

I suspect mine will likely get them when they are older. My son turned 18 a couple days ago.. no tattoo yet.

Ill still love them just as much, and do not intend to let my bias's manage their decisions.

Why would any Christian care at all if Easter happened to fall on trans visibility day?

You would need to be a Christian and have a scintilla of world history to comprehend why snowflake.

But let's be clear. Easter didn't fall on Trans Visibility Day. Saying that makes you look like a moron. Easter has been around far longer than this misgendered mental health issue ever evolved.

Who gives a shit?

People who are intelligent and have an IQ higher than their age.

Jesus wore a dress and had long hair!

He wore a robe, you incoherent caricature of ignorance and stupidity.

He never had sex with a woman!

:lolup: MORON ALERT!!!!

Back