Why would it offend a Christian?

Why would it offend you?

I know transgender people who are Christian. Some are in the clergy.

dumbass-dumb.gif

You would need to be a Christian and have a scintilla of world history to comprehend why snowflake.

But let's be clear. Easter didn't fall on Trans Visibility Day. Saying that makes you look like a moron. Easter has been around far longer than this misgendered mental health issue ever evolved.

People who are intelligent and have an IQ higher than their age.

He wore a robe, you incoherent caricature of ignorance and stupidity.

:lolup: MORON ALERT!!!!

The date of Easter changes, Trans visibility day does not.

Are you really this dumb?

Projection
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

irony
noun
iro·ny | \ ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē \
(1): incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result
(2): an event or result marked by such incongruity

Guno צְבִי;5948900 said:
A Jewish man not married at his age was not normal along with hanging around with 12 guys in the wilderness, just sayin'

mental case
noun
: a crazy person
That guy is a complete mental case.

The date of Easter changes, Trans visibility day does not.

Again, for the ignorant and the stupid, Easter has serious meanings. Trans Visibility Day is unserious and celebrates mental illness. Using that stupidity to Trump Easter is moronic which will come out in November when Biden gets fired.

I understand your position, but not all people think that way... And its not a issue in the Bible.

Some people believe differently than you, they believe it is not a mental illness, but a choice or a natural way to be. Can you not live and let live by being okay with people who believe differently than you? Especially if it does not affect your daily life?

I could say the same thing about people who are afraid of guns.........but haters gonna hate

I suspect mine will likely get them when they are older. My son turned 18 a couple days ago.. no tattoo yet.

Ill still love them just as much, and do not intend to let my bias's manage their decisions.

I never say anything either. It's better that way.

1 Corinthians 11 starts out... Judge for yourselves...

So let others judge for themselves, you believe as you wish. Don't be so easily offended, then pretend you are not offended.

https://youtube.com/shorts/XebUU2lfVZc?si=zNt2CXrziHpxCxGc

This guy is talking about suicide rather than being offended, but it aligns with my "judgement". I have neither the time nor the crayons to convince you that I am not "offended" by the words of any of these deviants. I am angry at their pathological need to involve children in their madness, and I have pity for their private suffering.

I would be interested in learning how your tranny Christian friends and clergy justify their lifestyle without repentance. This is what I mean by private suffering. There simply MUST be some conflict when they pray.

And this is once more a waste of time. Have you heard the phrase "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" It is a phrase that, when used in modern contexts, can be used as a metaphor for wasting time debating topics of no practical value, or on questions whose answers hold no intellectual consequence, while more urgent concerns accumulate. This is why I'm voting for Trump. More important things are going on.

Again, for the ignorant and the stupid, Easter has serious meanings. Trans Visibility Day is unserious and celebrates mental illness. Using that stupidity to Trump Easter is moronic which will come out in November when Biden gets fired.

Yep, Easter does have serious meaning for people who believe in myths, fairytales, the supernatural and suspension of the laws of biology and physics.

This guy is talking about suicide rather than being offended, but it aligns with my "judgement". I have neither the time nor the crayons to convince you that I am not "offended" by the words of any of these deviants. I am angry at their pathological need to involve children in their madness, and I have pity for their private suffering.

I would be interested in learning how your tranny Christian friends and clergy justify their lifestyle without repentance. This is what I mean by private suffering. There simply MUST be some conflict when they pray.

And this is once more a waste of time. Have you heard the phrase "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" It is a phrase that, when used in modern contexts, can be used as a metaphor for wasting time debating topics of no practical value, or on questions whose answers hold no intellectual consequence, while more urgent concerns accumulate. This is why I'm voting for Trump. More important things are going on.

Repentance for what?

Why would anyone repent for being transsexual? Does it say such is a sin in the Bible?

Back