Why would it offend a Christian?

So, one must pick and choose what part of Jesus' life to follow.

I don't know what you want me to tell you. Be glad it's only marriage before sex and not chastity otherwise you along with me and countless others wouldn't exist if that many people swore to chastity.

I don't know what you want me to tell you. Be glad it's only marriage before sex and not chastity otherwise you along with me and countless others wouldn't exist if that many people swore to chastity.

So, Christians can believe whatever they want to believe. No connection to Jesus.

A dress? Jesus wore robes like most people of the time. He probably had long hair like most people back in the day too. What does sex have to do with anything?

Why are certain Christians so easily offended? Why should they care if some people are transgendered?

A dress? Jesus wore robes like most people of the time. He probably had long hair like most people back in the day too. What does sex have to do with anything?

So, it matters what things are acceptable to the majority at a specific time in history? Is that how these rules are decided?

Back