Why would it offend a Christian?

Thirty posts and yet nobody can explain why this would offend a Christian?

Why are certain Christians so easily offended? Why should they care if some people are transgendered?

Some are Christian in name only. While transgenderism is an abnormal act to them it still should fall under turning the other cheek.

Some are Christian in name only. While transgenderism is an abnormal act to them it still should fall under turning the other cheek.

Ok, I understand that, but why is recognizing something that is unnatural to them, but not others, offensive?

I think virginity is unnatural for a 25 year old, but I'm not offended by those who think differently. Its there choice.

So, it matters what things are acceptable to the majority at a specific time in history? Is that how these rules are decided?

Umm, robes are all they had, and no it's not a dress. Also, the only way to cut hair was with a straight-up blade like a knife or sword. What are you trying to insinuate anyway?

Ok, I understand that, but why is recognizing something that is unnatural to them, but not others, offensive?

I think virginity is unnatural for a 25 year old, but I'm not offended by those who think differently. Its there choice.

It falls into them thinking that people are perverting society. They forget their lord's teachings against prejudice and just focus on a few Old Testament lines.

But why so easily offended?

What do you hold sacred? Is anything mucking it up? How do you feel about the thing mucking it up? Granted we are supposed to turn the other cheek on such things but still that's how some Christians feel.

What do you hold sacred? Is anything mucking it up? How do you feel about the thing mucking it up? Granted we are supposed to turn the other cheek on such things but still that's how some Christians feel.

How is others recognizing trans people mucking anything up for them?

Why would any Christian care at all if Easter happened to fall on trans visibility day?

Who gives a shit?

Jesus wore a dress and had long hair!

He never had sex with a woman!

what if butthole day was on cock day?

wouldn't that be untoward?

Why would any Christian care at all if Easter happened to fall on trans visibility day?

Who gives a shit?

Jesus wore a dress and had long hair!

He never had sex with a woman!

Disrespect to Jesus aside, He ministered to the scum of the earth of those day -- lepers, "loose women," tax collectors, sinners, thieves, Roman soldiers. I doubt very much if He'd have a problem with trans ppl. His Dad created them, after all.

Not being a practicing Christian, I can't presume to answer for them.

Trans Visibility Day bothers me, however, because trans people are grotesque to me.

That's my problem, however.
That's no reason to compromise their rights.

In reality, it's the WOKE people who seem to think we have a right to go through life without being offended,
NOT people like myself.

Trans Visibility Day bothers me, however, because trans people are grotesque to me.

In reality, it's the WOKE people who seem to think we have a right to go through life without being offended,
NOT people like myself.

I respect your live and let live philosophy

NOT people like myself.

I don’t know any of these mythological woke people.

Back