WILD PIC! It appears that Tim Walz's family from Nebraska are all supporting Trump

That must make for a tense family reunion :laugh:
I'm thinking they probably don't invite him... That Tim guy.... I think.
At one time it was probably okay... But.
There's nothing normal ...Or Midwestern...Or family values now... Lots of strange stories being revealed...

You're so partisan. I wouldn't even say that about Vance.

Walz isn't a bad person or "POS" - you just disagree w/ his politics. No reason to get so toxic w/ the characterization.
I think the equivalency would be "buy the t-shirts." And I have read one of the books.
Did you? That's time and money you'll never get back...lol... They're not selling the t-shirts as far as I know... that isn't necessary.... Their point is clear... Didn't you just mention something about toxic/bashing being a little too much? Sometimes
less it's more... simple and to the point...

Walz isn't a bad person or "POS" - you just disagree w/ his politics. No reason to get so toxic w/ the characterization.
he is a POS. anyone that setup a covid hotline to rat each other out is a shit stain, as is anyone that used the hotline

I agree that he might not be a completely horrible person, but he certainly isn't Vice presidential or presidential material... And that's what we've got to consider here...

Did you? That's time and money you'll never get back...lol... They're not selling the t-shirts as far as I know... that isn't necessary.... Their point is clear... Didn't you just mention something about toxic/bashing being a little too much? Sometimes
less it's more... simple and to the point...

I did.

What did I say that was toxic?

That's quite a group:
the updated version of Grant Wood's American Gothic. :rofl2:

I refuse to hold Tim Walz's idiot family members against him.
I've had to toss a few mutants out of my life as well.

You all are missing some great paralympics... The USA ladies just got into the semifinals in basketball... Quite a game...

Back