WILD PIC! It appears that Tim Walz's family from Nebraska are all supporting Trump

Lots of strange stories being revealed...
How would people who never knew Walz, and never knew anyone who knew Walz, have any strange stories to reveal?

The last contact they had with Tim Walz's family would have been back in the 1800's, so any strange stories would be about people Walz had never met.

You all are missing some great paralympics... The USA ladies just got into the semifinals in basketball... Quite a game...
Darn. Seriously, darn. I used play wheelchair basketball, and enjoy the sport. I missed the entire Olympics this year.

Did you hear the trash that trump was saying about the Paralympics? If I had supported trump before that, I would not be able to support him after that. he literally has no class. I do not see what his supporters see in him. It is some sort of extreme hatred of the world we live in, and desire for vengeance. I hope I never get that hateful.

As did the Walz family when they tossed out Tampon Tim.
Once again, the family split occurred a century before Tim Walz was born, and it was Jeff Walz(not Tim Walz's ancestor) who left the family. I do not know if it was a "toss out" situation, or just a grown son getting his own farm. I assume it is the latter.

A "distant" sister Sandy lives in Nebraska.
His "distant" brother who Tampon Tim hasn't spoken to in 8 years lives in Florida.
Tim Walz is quite close to his sister. His brother Jeff has split off from many parts of the family. Neither of the siblings have ever met anyone in the picture, or even knew they existed.

Tim Walz is quite close to his sister. His brother Jeff has split off from many parts of the family. Neither of the siblings have ever met anyone in the picture, or even knew they existed.
Odd that growing up in Nebraska with an unusual name like Walz one would not know of anyone else with that same name. Perhaps Tampon Tim never did an Ancestry .com lookup before running for Congress just to see what might come out of the woodwork.
Tampon Tim Is weird.

Odd that growing up in Nebraska with an unusual name like Walz one would not know of anyone else with that same name. Perhaps Tampon Tim never did an Ancestry .com lookup before running for Congress just to see what might come out of the woodwork.
Tampon Tim Is weird.
They lived far away from him, and Ancestry.com did not exist in 1984 when he last lived in Nebraska.

Lionfish is weird in needing to bring up tampons all the time. But America is big enough for the weird people. Continue your weirdness, as long as it does not involve putting pictures of innocent children on the internet, and calling for them to be murdered because they are Black. That is just ugly.

They lived far away from him, and Ancestry.com did not exist in 1984 when he last lived in Nebraska.

Lionfish is weird in needing to bring up tampons all the time. But America is big enough for the weird people. Continue your weirdness, as long as it does not involve putting pictures of innocent children on the internet, and calling for them to be murdered because they are Black. That is just ugly.
Wally, I need a link to what you are referring about black kid and all.
As for Tampon Tim, he is a bit weird.

Wally, I need a link to what you are referring about black kid and all.
We were just discussing it, not five minutes ago. Are you having trouble with your memory?

We were just discussing it, not five minutes ago. Are you having trouble with your memory?
Err, Walleye, I am not Volstock. Step away from your keyboard and get to your meds.

Back