WILD PIC! It appears that Tim Walz's family from Nebraska are all supporting Trump

As did the Walz family when they tossed out Tampon Tim.

No, you misunderstood my question: what did I say that was toxic?
I didn't.
Misunderstand your post. I said you mentioned toxicity... I did not say you said anything toxic...
You're so partisan. I wouldn't even say that about Vance.

"Walz isn't a bad person or "POS" - you just disagree w/ his politics. No reason to get so toxic w/ the characterization." That last paragraph is what I was referring to...

Last edited:
Walz the VP candidate of the Democratic Party refusing to answer a question about the death of hostages at the hands of Hamas...He walked away ignored it!

Walz isn't a bad person or "POS" - you just disagree w/ his politics. No reason to get so toxic w/ the characterization.

Walz the VP candidate of the Democratic Party refusing to answer a question about the death of hostages at the hands of Hamas...He walked away ignored it!
That was pretty awful... Especially when he threw up his hand as if to dismiss everyone ..

That was pretty awful... Especially when he threw up his hand as if to dismiss everyone ..

Walz is acutely aware of their support among the Minnesota Somalis and Arabs, all MUSLIMS.

If he says anything anywhere near PRO-ISRAEL they will not show up at the polls nor give any money to the campaign.

Harris and Walz want the support of the Muzzie terrorists factions.

There are these relations we call "distant relatives".

A lot of people have them.

Distant cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles several times removed.

Act like you've got a brain, son.

A "distant" sister Sandy lives in Nebraska.
His "distant" brother who Tampon Tim hasn't spoken to in 8 years lives in Florida.

Walz isn't a bad person or "POS" - you just disagree w/ his politics. No reason to get so toxic w/ the characterization.
He left his unit when they were deployed to Iraq.

He lied about “carrying a weapon in war.” He lied about his retirement rank.

All this to further his political career.

He allowed Minneapolis to burn and the windows in his home were opened “to smell the odor of burning tires longer.”

He is a Valor Thief, a coward, and a piece of mierda.

What is wrong with you far left loons?

This is not like Sarah Palin's family going uninvited to an extended families' birthday party, and attacking the guests. That was weird. This is extremely extended family making a political attack.

Tim Walz's sister looked at the picture, and said she knew the entire family, and these people were not part of it. She was wrong, in that there are extremely distant cousins that she does not know.

According to these people, in the mid 1800's Tim Walz's great grandfather had a child, and then nearly 25 years later, had another child by another wife (the first wife having died). Some of these people are descendants of the first half brother, Francis Walz. They do not know the name of Tim Walz's grandfather, but they believe he was a half brother of Francis Walz. The two never lived within a hundred miles of each other, and assumably did not have much contact.

I say "some of these people", because some are relatives of Francis Walz through marriage, some through step parents, and at least one through "unofficial adoption."

John Kerry and George W Bush were relatives too. They were both descendant from Edmund Reade from Essex, England, who lived from 1563-1623. Again, there were different wives.

His own family wont support him...man must really be a POS

Great Trump AD
The only people in trump's family that support him are people paid to support him. The people who do not pay him are not supporting him.

There are extremely extended relatives of Walz who do not support him... WHO CARES!!!

I bet he barely even knows those people.

If he's ever even met them at all.
You would win that bet. Walz has never met any of these people. No one Walz has ever met has met any of these people. They have almost no connection.

We know he hasn't met his brother in the last 8 years.
Jeff Walz decided 8 years ago to cutoff any contact with any family member who opposed trump. He has ceased having contact with most of his family, only communicating with them through his mother, and other neutral family members. That is on Jeff Walz, and not his brother.

Jeff Walz has said the worst story he personally knows about his brother is that his brother got car sick as a child. No one wanted to sit next to him, because he might throw up. He says that more or less died down about when Tim Walz started first grade. I don't think that really applies to the current candidate.

You can bet your cock accepting ass if these people had Trumps for Trump shirts on it would be HUGE
trump's nieces and nephews have almost all come out against trump. They are willing to write opeds, and have actual stories about trump. One of his nieces even wrote a whole book about it. We are used to it now.

Just to remind you, these are people who actually met trump, not who have family who are descendant from someone who was related to Walz back in the 1800's.

Back