Will JPP survive?

It isn't April Fool's Day, man. It was real. Two members in total threatened W and had visits from the Secret Service. Both posted about it after it happened. When the agent showed up at work the security folk acted as if I should be afraid... it was.. well, weird.

Believe it or not, I am serious about the warning. It is best to assume that someone from the FBI or Secret service can and will read your posts if they are brought to their attention by algorithm or by simply looking at them. This is a public forum and they have as much right to read your posts as you have to post them.

What's different today is the redefinition of "domestic terrorism". It now includes people questioning leftist dogma at school board meetings.

Wow, interesting. I'm not stupid enough to post something online which, even if misconstrued, would warrant a visit from any LEO. That's just dumb.

But they will determine what will warrant investigation. Not you.

Remember what Trudeau's people did to the folks who donated to the truckers?

Guess who advised them.

Guess who advised them.
You're just gushing your seat to tell everyone, ain'tcha, Legina?

You're a gimp so you have nothing to fear from any LEO.

Guess who advised them.
Common sense tells one what would warrant investigation. I've posted on message boards off and on for many years and have never had a knock on my door so I must be doing something right.

Common sense tells one what would warrant investigation. I've posted on message boards off and on for many years and have never had a knock on my door so I must be doing something right.

The current cabal ruling the roost in DC didn't have carte blanche then.

It's open season on anyone who criticizes the Biden regime.

Back