Will JPP survive?

I don't know. You'd have to ask their minions that are on the site. Do they think they'd try to defend JPP or should we just make sure that nobody with a different opinion is ever able to communicate publicly?

I'm betting they opt for the latter. :dunno:

I'm betting they opt for the latter.

I wouldn't doubt it. The Bidenites would probably allow Rana & Co. to take over the domain name after Damocles is "dealt with".

You see this shit?

IPnoyRV.png

I wouldn't doubt it. The Bidenites would probably allow Rana & Co. to take over the domain name after Damocles is "dealt with".

You see this shit?

IPnoyRV.png

Sad.. They don't even try to hide the authoritarianism now.

I tell you this: Americans ain't havin' it. They got a motherfuckin' tiger by the tail with this bullshit.

Sad.. They don't even try to hide the authoritarianism now. I tell you this: Americans ain't havin' it. They got a motherfuckin' tiger by the tail with this bullshit.

I'm telling you that all Fowl, Rana, Dutch etc. have to do is doxx Damo to his employers.

It'll be game over for his hobby if that happens.

A new FBI contract is raising surveillance concerns

201707united_states_surveillance_net_freedom.jpg

he FBI is doubling down on tracking social media posts, spending millions of dollars on thousands of licenses to powerful social media monitoring technology that privacy and civil liberties advocates say raise serious concerns.

The FBI has contracted for 5,000 licenses to use Babel X, a software made by Babel Street that lets users search social media sites within a geographic area and use other parameters.

The contract began March 30 and is worth as much as $27 million. The FBI has already agreed to pay an IT vendor around $5 million for the first year of the contract, procurement records indicate. The contract has not previously been reported.

The Justice Department has previously had Babel X in its arsenal, contracting records show. But the new contract appears to be by far the most the agency has ever shelled out for the software, and is one of the largest contracts for the software by a civilian agency.

While it’s not clear what exactly the contract entails, contracting documents provide a blueprint for the FBI’s aspirations for the technology.

The FBI, Babel Street and IT vendor Panamerica Computers didn’t respond to requests for comment about the terms of the contract.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/05/fbi-is-spending-millions-social-media-tracking-software/

I do know that we have had some members visited by Secret Service agents based on what they posted here. So, it is smart to "pretend" that the government is listening to what you say...

I do know that we have had some members visited by Secret Service agents based on what they posted here. So, it is smart to "pretend" that the government is listening to what you say...

No pretense is needed.

In contracting documents, the FBI estimates that its 5,000 licensees will run around 20,000 keyword searches every month, though it cautioned that that’s “merely an estimate.” (For context, the FBI last year got funding for around 36,000 employees — including around 13,000 special agents and 3,000 intelligence analysts.)

“Five-thousand licenses for social media monitoring in real time means that thousands of FBI agents will be looking for key words and topics on an ongoing basis with social media surveillance targeting at least eight languages,” said Greg Nojeim, a senior counsel and co-director at the Center for Democracy and Technology’s Security and Surveillance Project. “The risk of misinterpretation is high. So is the risk that an FBI agent who misinterpreted what you said on social media will come knocking on your door.”

“It turns out that people dismissed as paranoid because they thought Big Brother was watching everything they say on social media were not paranoid after all,” Nojeim said.

The efficacy of features that claim to analyze online sentiments is also unclear. “There is little evidence that sentiment analysis which is part of the project is at all accurate,” said Faiza Patel, who co-directs the Brennan Center for Justice’s Liberty and National Security Program.

The FBI says its “intent is to analyze past events,” although it also wants to continuously run “persistent,” automated searches as often as every eight minutes, the documents show. In the documents, the FBI said a “predictive analytics” feature — to “point toward possible actions of a subject or group” — would be “desirable.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/05/fbi-is-spending-millions-social-media-tracking-software/

Ok, after that April Fool's joke, and my history of gullibility, I have to wonder if you are pulling my leg.

It isn't April Fool's Day, man. It was real. Two members in total threatened W and had visits from the Secret Service. Both posted about it after it happened. When the agent showed up at work the security folk acted as if I should be afraid... it was.. well, weird.

Believe it or not, I am serious about the warning. It is best to assume that someone from the FBI or Secret service can and will read your posts if they are brought to their attention by algorithm or by simply looking at them. This is a public forum and they have as much right to read your posts as you have to post them.

It isn't April Fool's Day, man. It was real. Two members in total threatened W and had visits from the Secret Service. Both posted about it after it happened. When the agent showed up at work the security folk acted as if I should be afraid... it was.. well, weird.

Believe it or not, I am serious about the warning. It is best to assume that someone from the FBI or Secret service can and will read your posts if they are brought to their attention by algorithm or by simply looking at them. This is a public forum and they have as much right to read your posts as you have to post them.
Wow, interesting.

I'm not stupid enough to post something online which, even if misconstrued, would warrant a visit from any LEO. That's just dumb.

Back