Will JPP survive?

Well, Uncle Dutch? I'll let you field this one.

LOL You know as well as I do context is everything. No doubt you also have figured out that Witold is tends to be easily distracted and unable to retain complex thoughts.

Did you ever read "Flowers for Algernon" by Daniel Keyes? https://www.sdfo.org/gj/stories/flowersforalgernon.pdf

Great story but a little sad. Charlie is much like our young friend Witold minus the miracle treatment....but Witold is a little too focused on his "huevos" and "kielbasa".

LOL You know as well as I do context is everything. No doubt you also have figured out that Witold is tends to be easily distracted and unable to retain complex thoughts.

Did you ever read "Flowers for Algernon" by Daniel Keyes? https://www.sdfo.org/gj/stories/flowersforalgernon.pdf

Great story but a little sad. Charlie is much like our young friend Witold minus the miracle treatment.

Deflection.
You're a clear Totalitarian A Hole who makes believe he's a Libertarian.

You live in la la land if you honestly believe a War mongering maniac against the 1st amendment is a Libertarian.

Great story but a little sad. Charlie is much like our young friend Witold minus the miracle treatment....but Witold is a little too focused on his "huevos" and "kielbasa".

LOL I know. It was way too easy so I thought I'd let you do it. ;)

And thanks for the book recommendation.

LOL I know. It was way too easy so I thought I'd let you do it. ;)

And thanks for the book recommendation.

The link is the original short story. He turned it into a book but I'm not sure if that was before or after the movie "Charlie".

As you can see, Witold is a bit "touched"....probably because he touches himself too much. :laugh:

Deflection.
You're a clear Totalitarian A Hole who makes believe he's a Libertarian.

You live in la la land if you honestly believe a War mongering maniac against the 1st amendment is a Libertarian.

The link is the original short story. He turned it into a book but I'm not sure if that was before or after the movie "Charlie".

As you can see, Witold is a bit "touched"....probably because he touches himself too much. :laugh:

Why do you hate the 1 st amendment & support senseless wars!?

I don't know. You'd have to ask their minions that are on the site. Do they think they'd try to defend JPP or should we just make sure that nobody with a different opinion is ever able to communicate publicly?

This is your own fucking fault and I feel no sympathy for you whatsoever. You did a shitty job of watching what some of your staff was up to.

This is your own fucking fault and I feel no sympathy for you whatsoever. You did a shitty job of watching what some of your staff was up to.

giphy.gif

No, not unless a whole lot of people who have never once in their lives made it a habit to measure up get together and do so now.

Which is not likely.

For the record I am 99% sure that I was the first to inform Site Owner that JPP is likely going to be dead soon.

Knowing things is what the education was for.

I recommend it.

For the record I am 99% sure that I was the first to inform Site Owner that JPP is likely going to be dead soon.

Knowing things is what the education was for.

I recommend it.

This cracking down on free speech, is even worse than the storming of the Capitol & that was disgusting.
It's out of control & hypocrisy too.
Because crickets about ANTIFA & BLM.

Comical how now the right suddenly has a crusade over supposed censorship cause Trump got thrown off social media, actually a deflection to move attention off of Trump's post election debacle, especially the culminating events of last Wednesday

They just love the martyr role, plays well with the demogogues

Thank you. I was just going to say the exact same thing. Whine whine poor us whine whine cancel culture whine whine.

Funny how we have a thread here seriously suggesting that folks that were simply in the capital at the time that riots happened means that the same folks should be in prison and that the left are the ones suggesting it...

Actually, it isn't funny. Folks who think that political opponents should spend time in jail because of some folks who rioted ignore the fact that both sides have these fringe folks that riot.

Rioters can serve time, after a trial. Folks who were protesting without damage, not so much.

Pretending that this is about social media, "priceless" I guess...

it's been unfunny for a long time.

Back