Will Kamala replace Walz

LOLOLOLOL. This all you have? Really???? Meanwhile your POTUS candidate has:

1. A history of breaking every sacred vow he ever took in marriage
2. Dodged the draft in Vietnam several times
3. Has a history of fraud (several court cases settled out of court like Trump University etc.)
4. Has a history of not paying his debts (several bankruptcies)

But at least he never had them install a tampon machine in the boys room.

Seriously do you guys ever pull your heads out of your anuses?
So, they are about even. Except one (Trump) has first hand experience at what he's running for. And life was better while he served.

So, they are about even.

Really? Serving 24 years in the reserves is equal to dodging the draft? Interesting. I don't hate America's vets enough to agree with that, though.

Except one (Trump) has first hand experience at what he's running for.

Are you sure? It didn't seem to me like Trump actually knew what was going on when he was POTUS. He was mainly focused on his crowd size and telling everyone how great he was.

And life was better while he served.

Huh. I don't remember it that way. I DO recall watching a million Americans die on the news over the space of a year or two. And then I remember a time when a bunch of mouthbreathing morons attempted to overturn the government.

I know you were surprised by inflation which naturally occurs after over a year of pent-up demand is released, but no one else was. If your guy had been in office for a second term he would have overseen the exact same inflationary spiral. But last I checked my 401k is off the charts, inflation rate has dropped back to normal....I'm having a tough time seeing how the Trump Years were so great.

Really? Serving 24 years in the reserves is equal to dodging the draft? Interesting. I don't hate America's vets enough to agree with that, though.

Are you sure? It didn't seem to me like Trump actually knew what was going on when he was POTUS. He was mainly focused on his crowd size and telling everyone how great he was.

Huh. I don't remember it that way. I DO recall watching a million Americans die on the news over the space of a year or two. And then I remember a time when a bunch of mouthbreathing morons attempted to overturn the government.

I know you were surprised by inflation which naturally occurs after over a year of pent-up demand is released, but no one else was. If your guy had been in office for a second term he would have overseen the exact same inflationary spiral. But last I checked my 401k is off the charts, inflation rate has dropped back to normal....I'm having a tough time seeing how the Trump Years were so great.
That's one.

Yes, I am sure. I'm paying over $4 a gallon for gas. It was $2.60 when Trump was president. Not to mention the 25% increase in home heating bills.

Bullshit.

Stop trying to defend what has happened to your once great State under Walz, Frey, and Carter. With the help of your Hennepin DA, the place has become a shithole.

From a podcast I listen to,
Go to 13:45 for your IRS facts. It's only a minute or two so even you can understand what Walz has done to the state.

or
Oh.... your IRS facts aren't actually from the IRS. Why am I not surprised?
IRS stands for Internal Revenue Service. It doesn't stand for RW podcast.

So, they are about even. Except one (Trump) has first hand experience at what he's running for. And life was better while he served.
Both those points are arguable, considering how little time during the day he actually tried to do any work vs watching TV.

Jesus, you are an ignorant fuck.
I am not the one relying on a RW podcast for numbers.
I prefer to go to the actual source.
By the way, did you know that the IRS reports that MN tax returns show the reported income in MN increased by over 33 billion from 2021 - 2022?
So, clearly MN taxpayers didn't lose 2 billion when their income increased by over 33 billion.

I am not the one relying on a RW podcast for numbers.
I prefer to go to the actual source.
By the way, did you know that the IRS reports that MN tax returns show the reported income in MN increased by over 33 billion from 2021 - 2022?
So, clearly MN taxpayers didn't lose 2 billion when their income increased by over 33 billion.
You lie

I have the IRS numbers. I thought we should rely on the IRS.

MN 2021 - 2,291,406 tax returns with a total AGI of $207,810,604,000
MN 2022 - 2,234,346 tax returns with a total AGI of $241,748,992,000

It seems you shouldn't rely on RW podcasts for your numbers.
(Average Gross income in MN is about 10% higher than AGI in Texas and 5% higher than AGI in FL.)

Both those points are arguable, considering how little time during the day he actually tried to do any work vs watching TV.
Then make the argument. And you know if/how much TV he watched? I think you're bullshitting again...

I have the IRS numbers. I thought we should rely on the IRS.

MN 2021 - 2,291,406 tax returns with a total AGI of $207,810,604,000
MN 2022 - 2,234,346 tax returns with a total AGI of $241,748,992,000

It seems you shouldn't rely on RW podcasts for your numbers.
(Average Gross income in MN is about 10% higher than AGI in Texas and 5% higher than AGI in FL.)
You lie

Reactions: TOP
I get Jerry Sandusky vibes from Tampon Tim..
He's pretty creepy....
So much better... Wait until she opens her mouth without the teleprompter... And
promises to change every policy she supported and voted for along with Joe...

Back