Will McCabe flip in order save retirement?

neither you nor I know the complete details of exactly what happened. All we hear from is the side that wants to oust him. Either way he is due to retire after more than 2 decades of service to this country. He deserves his pension.

Flynn served his country well enough to make general and they bankrupted him—with McCabe’s and Strzok’s help.

You don’t believe in karma?

neither you nor I know the complete details of exactly what happened. All we hear from is the side that wants to oust him. Either way he is due to retire after more than 2 decades of service to this country. He deserves his pension.

If he is criminally convicted , FBI rules state he must lose his pension.

Flynn served his country well enough to make general and they bankrupted him—with McCabe’s and Strzok’s help.

You don’t believe in karma?

Even today we dont know the breath and depth of Flynn's crimes, but from what I have read the man was a complete sleaze bag.

Former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe to meet today w/ staff of Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein as final appeal in his poss firing, says person familiar. Decision rests w/ AG Sessions. devping...story from last night on latest twist in saga: [@Del Quentin Wilber]

Wilber is a Wall Street reporter.

If I’m McCabe I’m offering to spill some beans to keep my pension—maybe some really good beans, if it involves immunity.

YES Like a Fish ....

fish_flop_hg_wht.gif

My dearest, you dont even know if there was any corruption.

The recommendation to fire McCabe came from within the FBI. From that, one can safely surmise that McCabe was involved in some form of corruption or dereliction.

You just believe the FBI some of the time, or what lol.

The recommendation to fire McCabe came from within the FBI. From that, one can safely surmise that McCabe was involved in some form of corruption or dereliction.

You just believe the FBI some of the time, or what lol.

For a woman who hates our intelligence services and doesnt believe a word they say, how convenient is it now to believe something that McCabe denies.

For a woman who hates our intelligence services and doesnt believe a word they say, how convenient is it now to believe something that McCabe denies.

Think of McCabe like collusion lol.

Right now, things are alleged. We need an investigation to get to the bottom of it.

Back