Will the libertarian party grow in R party death?

I was in My teens

I read it on my own volition

No one to tell me what to think of it

I read all sort of books on my own volition

I read the Tolkien series back when few knew about it

Shit like crime and punishment too.

No fucking one to tell me WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO THINK OF THEM

what do you think of atlas shrugged?

enjoyable work of science fiction.

the idea that a new world order erupts from rugged individualism is hilarious - and I think you are a bit of a joke for even suggesting it to be honest. like I kind of thought you were weird, but now I think you are looney tunes

the idea that a new world order erupts from rugged individualism is hilarious - and I think you are a bit of a joke for even suggesting it to be honest. like I kind of thought you were weird, but now I think you are looney tunes

Dear fucking idiot

It’s like the libertarian Bible

Fuck you very much

Ann Rand In a 1981 interview, Rand described libertarians as "a monstrous, disgusting bunch of people" who "plagiarize my ideas when that fits their purpose".

Even she hated libertarians

She also spent the shit out of her money and ended up living on nothing else but SS in the end

How fitting

She also spent the shit out of her money and ended up living on nothing else but SS in the end

How fitting

she ran from fascism - so she clearly hated your ilk.

she died with over a million in wealth accumulation as well. how sad you believe in the lies to help you sleep at night - like how Randal was named after her :laugh:

you are a joke. I find endless amusement seeing your pathetic self try to pretend to be intelligent

but it first goes through a phase of intense monopolist/cartel corporatism.

thats happening now.

did you read the book?

She stank

The anthem was the only decent thing she wrote

art is subjective - you and I can disagree on which works of art are good.

smart people know this - you are the opposite - and will act like art is science - because you are a dumb dumb

warning: do no take zymurgy if you are allergic to zymurgy of any of it's ingredients.

zymurgy may cause echolalia, weak taint, skin swelling, spontaneous nasal vibration, asymmetrical wart disorder and flat feet.

art is subjective - you and I can disagree on which works of art are good.

smart people know this - you are the opposite - and will act like art is science - because you are a dumb dumb

She stank

Only libertarians dig her

It’s elitist trash

Back