Will Trump commit suicide if he loses to a black woman?

Have you been diligently reporting on all the enemies of the party who are suspected of supporting Donald Trump? Back in 2021 - you might have actually been able to get people arrested for supporting Trump.

Now, well not so much - and if Harris loses (she will) the Constitution comes back and all the fun is over for you.
I have no enemies. Arrested for supporting trump? nobody has ever been arrested only for supporting trump. You are seriously demented.

@gfm7175 - What do you notice about the below?

Deep into his ranting news conference on Thursday, former President Donald Trump told a truth that explained everything : “I’m very angry at her.”

Trump’s discombobulation was laid bare in a self-pitying and raging stream of consciousness ...

The ex-president insulted his way into the Oval Office in 2016 — when his often-unhinged soliloquies that shattered all the rules of decorum and politics delighted grassroots Republican voters craving an anti-establishment revolution.

Will the OP commit suicide if Trump defeats Heels Up Harris…and Tampon Tim, the “Valor Thief”…?

@Uncensored2008

This you? cause it sounds like you..

whats-wrong-with-these-magats-v0-kqtrzv81hnjd1.jpeg

@gfm7175 - What do you notice about the below?
I noticed Crypress mindlessly parroting the same mainstream media descriptors of Trump whenever he has anything to say about anything, including (but not limited to) the words: "ranting", "raving", "raging", "unhinged", "unstable", "non-sensical", "discombobulated", etc. etc. etc.

There is ALWAYS a negative tone present whenever the mainstream media reports anything about any person who they consider to be "far right" (and that particular terminology in and of itself serves as an example of what I'm talking about).

For another example, let's take a look at a couple of recent CNBC article headlines. They were both written by the very same person, only four days apart from each other. See if you can spot the "subtle" difference in tone between the two of them:

1) Vance wants to raise the child tax credit to $5,000. Here's why that could be difficult.

2) Harris calls for expanded child tax credit of up to $6,000 for families with newborns.

Maybe it's just me, but it's almost as if agreeing with #1 leads to receiving an 'electric shock' and agreeing with #2 leads to receiving a 'pellet'.

No asshole.

The One Drop Rule: How Black Is "Black?"​

Thats very racist of you..that rule is based on the slave trade

Rule made up by southern racist...u know like racist came up with Jim Crow Laws etc

How the “One Drop Rule” Became a Tool of White Supremacy​

No other racial or ethnic group is defined in this way, nor does any other nation rely upon this formula; the one-drop rule is definitively Black and characteristically American. It should make sense then that the origins of the rule are directly linked to the history of Black people in the United States, and as such, our discussion of the one-drop rule begins during the period of colonial enslavement.
If you were white, you were free; if you were Black, you were enslaved. Simple.
No matter how white you may appear, if there is but one drop of Black blood in your lineage, you will be considered Black and treated accordingly.

After the Civil War as Black people who were formerly enslaved gained more civil rights, some White leaders in Southern states such as Arkansas and Virginia tried to maintain racial separations by passing laws stating that one drop of “Negro blood” made a person Black.

So u support a law made up by racist?

No other country has this rule/law that was made up at the height of slavery in America

Last edited:

This is an example of American RACIST past. No other country did this and HUME supports it
I'm sure Hume does, but it was prevalent even before the Americas were found in many Native American cultures in terms of tribalism. It was, and to a good degree still is, practiced in most of Central and South America (Creole, Mestizo, etc.). So, this sort of racism was hardly confined to just America.

Back