Will Trump commit suicide if he loses to a black woman?

Will the OP commit suicide if Trump defeats Heels Up Harris…and Tampon Tim, the “Valor Thief”…?
No, She and Walz will do as all the Democratic candidates that lost to the Neocon/Teabagger/MAGA jokers .... make formal and legal contentions and then concede defeat like mature adults with the country's best interest in mind.

Your Cheeto Jeezus and his minions/sycophants refuse to do that.

Thats very racist of you..that rule is based on the slave trade

Rule made up by southern racist...u know like racist came up with Jim Crow Laws etc

How the “One Drop Rule” Became a Tool of White Supremacy​

No other racial or ethnic group is defined in this way, nor does any other nation rely upon this formula; the one-drop rule is definitively Black and characteristically American. It should make sense then that the origins of the rule are directly linked to the history of Black people in the United States, and as such, our discussion of the one-drop rule begins during the period of colonial enslavement.
If you were white, you were free; if you were Black, you were enslaved. Simple.
No matter how white you may appear, if there is but one drop of Black blood in your lineage, you will be considered Black and treated accordingly.

After the Civil War as Black people who were formerly enslaved gained more civil rights, some White leaders in Southern states such as Arkansas and Virginia tried to maintain racial separations by passing laws stating that one drop of “Negro blood” made a person Black.

So u support a law made up by racist?

No other country has this rule/law that was made up at the height of slavery in America
No stupid, he like the majority of the country are supporting the God given right for a person to identify themselves per their parentage ANY WAY THEY WANT. YOU and your silly, butt hurt whining brethren DO NOT MAKE THAT CHOICE FOR OTHERS.

Now, go whine in your beer at the barstool with your fellow sheet wearers.

I understand Perfectly... (She is a person of many colors, btw...her black genetic makeup is just a small part of her....;)
So? What's your point, pinhead? YOU want to tell her how to define herself? I mean, what type of "white man" are you? French, German, English, Italian, Polish, Russian? Or are you just a white American bastard like so many of your European cousins like to categorize you?

I'm sure Hume does, but it was prevalent even before the Americas were found in many Native American cultures in terms of tribalism. It was, and to a good degree still is, practiced in most of Central and South America (Creole, Mestizo, etc.). So, this sort of racism was hardly confined to just America.
You have a knack for generalized mental flatulence that you try to pass as facts. Spare us all your myopic BS. You don't get to define Harris or anyone else per their parentage. Period.

You Lib POS support a rule that was put in place by the racist Dims of the slave era... its how slave owners viewed blacks in 1850...And its how u Dims view mixed people today....you haven't changed a bit...one drop u are a Negro

Well they were wrong in 1850 and its wrong now
Fascinating how the pointy hooded crowd tries to twist America's racist history to some sort of condemnation of modern liberals.

I'm sure this BS of Vole's is a big hit with the boys at the rallys and cross burnings, but all he can do here is just parrot it ad nausea with little or no logical response to those that poke holes in his bigoted balloon.

Like all David Duke wanna be's, Vole is just thirsty for attention and cares not for facts, logic or deductive reasoning.

Trump is orange by choice: cheap spray tan and make-up products troweled on.

Harris has no choice about the color of her skin.
Why does Trump, a man, even feel he has to use a skin bronzer? And that stuff comes in several tints, so why Orange? That's just weird!

I remember back when I was in my 30's and 40's, I played golf, and my face was always well tanned year round.

How does Trump play so much golf, and still have to use a skin bronzer?

And his ears are always lily white, which looks weird!

Orange face and lily white ears. That's just weird.

No stupid, he like the majority of the country are supporting the God given right for a person to identify themselves per their parentage ANY WAY THEY WANT. YOU and your silly, butt hurt whining brethren DO NOT MAKE THAT CHOICE FOR OTHERS.

Now, go whine in your beer at the barstool with your fellow sheet wearers.

ANY WAY THEY WANT.

So u support Mike Tyson identifying as a white

And he is the one that linked up The One Drop rule

That's a winning campaign issue, you should contact the Trump campaign and tell them to run with that.
you mean as opposed to your campaign of "if you vote for Harris, Trump will kill himself"?.........I think the economy and border are better campaign issues......

Trump’s fury over Harris’ switch with Biden is increasingly driving his campaign​

Deep into his ranting news conference on Thursday, former President Donald Trump told a truth that explained everything : “I’m very angry at her.”

He was referring to Vice President Kamala Harris, whose late entry into the general election race has left him bitter, disoriented, and mourning the loss of the old campaign — the one he was winning against President Joe Biden.

Trump’s discombobulation was laid bare in a self-pitying and raging stream of consciousness delivered at his New Jersey golf club that raised serious questions about the future trajectory of his quest to return to power.

The ex-president insulted his way into the Oval Office in 2016 — when his often-unhinged soliloquies that shattered all the rules of decorum and politics delighted grassroots Republican voters craving an anti-establishment revolution. But eight years on, the now-familiar act is getting tired, a reality that’s been thrown into sharp relief now that Trump is facing a new campaign against younger, more energetic opponent rather than a re-run against 81-year-old Biden. The former president is driving his strategists to distraction by refusing to stay focused on the issues — like the economy — that could help him prevail in November. He keeps missing chances to prod Harris’ vulnerabilities, allowing the vice president the space to power up her campaign and erase Biden’s polling deficits.

Yep. Fat Elvis.

He won't commit suicide. He's moving to Venezuela.

Back