Will Trump commit suicide if he loses to a black woman?

Tell me this...if this were the early 1900's and Kamala Harris went into a Woolworths in Alabama, Mississippi, or one of the Carolinas and ordered a sandwich and milk shake at the lunch counter...do you think they would have served her?

Be honest...it may hurt a bit, but be honest.
That Depends frankie.

Intelligent people vote for policies, and ideology, not people.
Personalities don't matter, even a little, when it's policies that will impact your life.

I don't give a flat flying fuck about Ms. Harris' family's ethnicity.
Why the hell would I?

She's on my side ideologically,
she 's displayed adequate mental acuity and practical capability to champion that ideology,
and I'm voting for her if she lives in a litter of basset hounds.

As for Trump and suicide, it wouldn't even be an issue if that dumbass assassin had been up to his job.
Capable people are harder and harder to find these days.

Tell me this...if this were the early 1900's and Kamala Harris went into a Woolworths in Alabama, Mississippi, or one of the Carolinas and ordered a sandwich and milk shake at the lunch counter...do you think they would have served her?

Be honest...it may hurt a bit, but be honest.
No.

OTOH, in the early 1900s I doubt she'd have been served in many cities up north where racism and segregation remained. LOL

Example:
The State of Ohio repealed its so called “Black Codes” mandating legal segregation in 1887. However, de facto segregation remained common throughout the State and still persists in many of Ohio’s cities today. Racial isolation in education often results from economic segregation of African Americans in low income neighborhoods or “white flight” to suburban areas. Other times, school districts consciously and sinisterly draw arbitrary lines between white and black neighborhoods in an effort to intentionally separate the races. Cincinnati struggled with racial isolation and segregation in its city school district well into the twentieth century. In 1977, eighty percent of Cincinnati’s schools failed to meet the integration goals laid out by the United States Civil Rights Commission.

Trump’s fury over Harris’ switch with Biden is increasingly driving his campaign​

Deep into his ranting news conference on Thursday, former President Donald Trump told a truth that explained everything : “I’m very angry at her.”

He was referring to Vice President Kamala Harris, whose late entry into the general election race has left him bitter, disoriented, and mourning the loss of the old campaign — the one he was winning against President Joe Biden.

Trump’s discombobulation was laid bare in a self-pitying and raging stream of consciousness delivered at his New Jersey golf club that raised serious questions about the future trajectory of his quest to return to power.

The ex-president insulted his way into the Oval Office in 2016 — when his often-unhinged soliloquies that shattered all the rules of decorum and politics delighted grassroots Republican voters craving an anti-establishment revolution. But eight years on, the now-familiar act is getting tired, a reality that’s been thrown into sharp relief now that Trump is facing a new campaign against younger, more energetic opponent rather than a re-run against 81-year-old Biden. The former president is driving his strategists to distraction by refusing to stay focused on the issues — like the economy — that could help him prevail in November. He keeps missing chances to prod Harris’ vulnerabilities, allowing the vice president the space to power up her campaign and erase Biden’s polling deficits.

but lying about christianity drives your soul.

better then you sucking Trumps cock all the time
ASSHOLE
Have a nice day cock sucker
So you miss Harris ass but you shine about others kissing ass. You're a retard of Biden proportions. Your kind will eventually kill yourselves with your own stupidity. In the meantime you're a cancer and a waste not good oxygen.

So you miss Harris ass but you shine about others kissing ass. You're a retard of Biden proportions. Your kind will eventually kill yourselves with your own stupidity. In the meantime you're a cancer and a waste not good oxygen.
Are you STILL hanging around the forum like methane on the breeze, tatt-boy ?

Haw, haw................................haw.

LOL
go back under what ever rock you crawled out from under
Have a nice day you cock sucking MORON

How many Zionist did Hamas kill on Oct 7?
Klingon

Gaza.jpg

No.

OTOH, in the early 1900s I doubt she'd have been served in many cities up north where racism and segregation remained. LOL
Yer right! But my point was to the people who seem to think that Kamala does not look black (or brown.)

She does...and the fact that she went to an historically black college...and joined an historically black sorority should give evidence that she has considered herself to be black for a fairly long time.

Her early life pictures with her sister look, to me, to be of (what at that time we would have called) "negro sisters."

Neither of them would, in the 1950's or 1960's, have gone into a southern-state Woolworth's and expected to be served at the lunch counter.

Yer right! But my point was to the people who seem to think that Kamala does not look black (or brown.)

She does...and the fact that she went to an historically black college...and joined an historically black sorority should give evidence that she has considered herself to be black for a fairly long time.

Her early life pictures with her sister look, to me, to be of (what at that time we would have called) "negro sisters."

Neither of them would, in the 1950's or 1960's, have gone into a southern-state Woolworth's and expected to be served at the lunch counter.
TBH, and frank, MAGAts are idiots. They can't understand there's no such thing as race, only culture. Same for Trump. He's such a fucking moron that he doesn't think Kamala's father was black because he came from Jamaica. He's too fucking stupid to know that Donald J. Harris was the "first Black scholar to be granted tenure at the Department of Economics in Stanford University, he now has emeritus status there."

TBH, and frank, MAGAts are idiots. They can't understand there's no such thing as race, only culture. Same for Trump. He's such a fucking moron that he doesn't think Kamala's father was black because he came from Jamaica. He's too fucking stupid to know that Donald J. Harris was the "first Black scholar to be granted tenure at the Department of Economics in Stanford University, he now has emeritus status there."

AMEN, Commander!

Back