Will Trump commit suicide if he loses to a black woman?

How many Zionist did Hamas kill on Oct 7?
They were all Zionists according to the antisemites.

The irony here? Religious extremists like the Gazans and the Iranian government are the extremists in the region all trying to stomp out liberalism. LOL

I❤️Irony

Klingon

Gaza.jpg
From the wisdom of America in WWII:
“It is commonly supposed that the first duty of a good soldier is to die for his country. This is a mistake. The first duty of a soldier is to make his enemies die for theirs.”

I support the Israelis doing that until, as the US pushed in WWII, the Palestinians surrender unconditionally.

From the wisdom of America in WWII:
“It is commonly supposed that the first duty of a good soldier is to die for his country. This is a mistake. The first duty of a soldier is to make his enemies die for theirs.”

I support the Israelis doing that until, as the US pushed in WWII, the Palestinians surrender unconditionally.
Yes- but you're a sicko racist fuck.

The whole discussion of Kamala's race is beyond stupid. The bigots on here should just use their own "would I hire this person" test. That way they know if the person is a "good person" or a "mud person".

Does it really matter to our local bigots whence her blackness comes?
That's why they constantly refer to her as a "DEI hire" and then go on and on about how allegedly "stupid" she is. Passed the LSAT, graduated with a juris doctorate, served as a DA, state attorney general, U.S. Senator, and VP. But yeah, she's dumb as well as a fake Black person. :rolleyes:

Tell me this...if this were the early 1900's and Kamala Harris went into a Woolworths in Alabama, Mississippi, or one of the Carolinas and ordered a sandwich and milk shake at the lunch counter...do you think they would have served her?

Be honest...it may hurt a bit, but be honest.
I wonder why lib'ruls still live in the early 1900s......

That's why they constantly refer to her as a "DEI hire" and then go on and on about how allegedly "stupid" she is. Passed the LSAT, graduated with a juris doctorate, served as a DA, state attorney general, U.S. Senator, and VP. But yeah, she's dumb as well as a fake Black person. :rolleyes:
Lil' JD Vance is young, inexperienced, has only one year of elected political experience and a few years in investment banking under his belt.

He would have been on no one's short list for VP with a resume that thin unless he was a white male.

ANY WAY THEY WANT.

So u support Mike Tyson identifying as a white

And he is the one that linked up The One Drop rule
And you have valid, documented proof that Tyson has said such? In what context? If you can produce that, THEN we can continue the discussion. If not, then you're just doubling down on the supposition and conjecture laden premise you previously put forth ... which has been deconstructed and debunked by myself and others.

No one expects you to concede to error .... Gobbels parrots like yourself never do. You just blather on with the same racist, revisionist and implausible clap trap.

Carry on.

Lil' JD Vance is young, inexperienced, has only one year of elected political experience and a few years in investment banking under his belt.

He would have been on no one's short list for VP with a resume that thin unless he was a white male.
I strongly suspect that some Trump strategist pitched Vance as "that RW evangelical god who once called you 'America's Hitler'" would be perfect -- picking him would show that you're both merciful and in sync with the religious right.

Oops. lol

Back