Will Trump commit suicide if he loses to a black woman?

Yeah, he'll have to act like a politician and run on things like "are you better off now" rather than things like "she cackles like halloween"... Seriously, I don't know if he can swivel like that.

Yeah, he'll have to act like a politician and run on things like "are you better off now" rather than things like "she cackles like halloween"... Seriously, I don't know if he can swivel like that.
He can't swivel because he isn't that smart, just loud and opinionated.

LOL Pmp may think he's Satan, but he's only a little minion of Satan.

If he doesn't start shooting people and commit suicide-by-cop, then he's another MAGAt candidate most likely to be found by his caretakers hanging from his doorknob.

Sad, but haters have nothing to live for except hate. Once that no longer satisfies them, they no longer want to live.

Last edited:

It's all he has to do. The election is his to lose. The Harris-Biden record is toxic - focus on that and only that.

And you're not white. We can't understand you with Trump's pinky dick down your cancerous throat, so please shut up.
What am I shit stain? You can't understand anything you retarded donkey fucker. As to my shutting up there's a better chance you'll be able to fuck yourself up your own ass before I shut up ass wipe.

What am I shit stain? You can't understand anything you retarded donkey fucker. As to my shutting up there's a better chance you'll be able to fuck yourself up your own ass before I shut up ass wipe.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Trigger a Trump dick sucker in one post ^ Dumb fuck falls all over itself every time

Yer right! But my point was to the people who seem to think that Kamala does not look black (or brown.)

She does...and the fact that she went to an historically black college...and joined an historically black sorority should give evidence that she has considered herself to be black for a fairly long time.

Her early life pictures with her sister look, to me, to be of (what at that time we would have called) "negro sisters."

Neither of them would, in the 1950's or 1960's, have gone into a southern-state Woolworth's and expected to be served at the lunch counter.
Our family never traveled outside of the northeast / NY metro area during the 50's or 60's, and certainly not the South

Back