With Automatic Voter Registration, Say Hello To Permanent Democrat Power

Ah, elections are about people, not geography, does it have to be explained to you again how say a metro Buffalo, NY has more people living in it than the entire State of Wyoming, or, that say the eight million living in NYC, inwhich “Native Americans or Blacks” are a minority, is larger than 40 States, including the overwhelming majority of red states?

An irrelevant appeal to quantity. Why the fuck should people in Buffalo NY get to tell people living in Wyoming how they should live?

Look at friggin' map some time!

BJm9jZQOAfNeJ1Ek9RNWWFET8pCMA4VfNrecZtasMpVZvApop0v4pT_R2vGvXhqUntIpBhqbyRJB7b1o7MP0m1247Gk14D9MxEslxoRsPpahUHAjyWNZ3sVUXoho1irRe3q5BFNu_9uIHZeQxwHScCYu_5jJMwPl2tDr5bqnxzlSyyM726Mh5ryPK-6i_Wx4VikK33dkTTm8hQ8ETuGHKEnb_YD5zdtcdf96=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

What I stated is absolutely accurate. Larger urban areas are almost exclusively Democrat territory while the rest of the country is Republican. The only exceptions are areas with lots of Native Americans or Blacks that vote Democrat.

The red spaces have more animals then humans

With automatic voter registration, say hello to permanent Democrat power.
The Democrats want to rig elections to make us a communist country like China. This is government manipulation of elections.

From your keyboard to God's eyes.

I wish I were that confident.

An irrelevant appeal to quantity. Why the fuck should people in Buffalo NY get to tell people living in Wyoming how they should live?

Ah, no, the facts, did you really think Greenland is the same size as the continent of Africa?

And nobody said anything about those in Buffalo telling anyone how to live, in fact, if you want to go there, the opposite is true, those in Wyoming have more unbalanced political power to tell those in Buffalo how to live

So if enough voters wanted to bring back slavery one of the parties should "craft a platform to appeal" to them? Youre deluded dipshit.

There are plenty of voters who already exist who want to bring back slavery, they call themselves Republicans and wave the Confederate and Nazi flags. You know, your friends here on JPP.

I'd bet my eye teeth they find exactly NOTHING criminal.

Where are the teeth?

Automatic voter registration does not mean a person would vote, nor does it mean they would vote Dem. Any thinking person would think it is best for the country if more people vote. It would show that more are involved in picking leaders. Isn't that great?
Maybe the right thinks only the wealthy should vote since they are at the knees of the wealthy and corporations. They follow instructions and believe the lies that are told. Perhaps you should be able to give your right to vote to a wealthy right wing group and they can vote for whom they want.

Who is prevented from voting? Tell you what? Lets match the number of restrictions on voting to the number on gun ownership. Deal? I bet the fuck not huh ass wipe?

I will be happy to.
Do you have to show an ID every time you use a gun?
I didn't think so.

Can you vote any day of the year?
Can you use your gun any day of the year?

I will be happy to.
Do you have to show an ID every time you use a gun?
I didn't think so.

Can you vote any day of the year?
Can you use your gun any day of the year?

I admit those are good points but they aren't equivalent. Access to voting is in the govts control not mine.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’ve been hearing the right bitch about rigged elections for years, but to date, they have never offered proof of one election where rigging or voting fraud changed the outcome of the election, not one

All just a prelude in case their Messiah takes another bath in 2024, we’ll hear again, “he didn’t lose, the election was rigged”

Same old, same old

Not only that, but the fact that every time someone who did cheat in an election turns out to be a Republican.

The operative, Leslie McCrae Dowless, was charged with three felony counts of obstruction of justice, two counts of conspiring to commit obstruction of justice and two counts of possession of absentee ballots, according to court documents. Allegations that operatives working for Dowless illegally collected, and sometimes filled in, absentee ballots on behalf of Republican Mark Harris’ campaign emerged shortly after the Nov. 6 election. They caused the state to hold off certifying Harris’ apparent narrow victory over Democrat Dan McCready.

SIOUX CITY, Iowa — The wife of a northwestern Iowa county supervisor has been charged with 52 counts of voter fraud after she allegedly filled out and cast absentee ballots in her husband's unsuccessful race for a Republican nomination to run for Congress in 2020, federal prosecutors said.

Kansas Rep. Steve Watkins charged with voter fraud shortly before GOP debate. Watkins, who was hit with three felony charges and a misdemeanor count, is accused of having used a Topeka UPS store as his registration address for the 2019 local city and school board election and voting in the wrong City Council district. Watkins is an honorary state co-chairman for the re-election campaign of President Donald Trump, who has often complained about voter fraud.

I could post 100's of more cases of Republicans cheating in elections!

As these are just some of the most current cases still in the news!

I guess you just admitted that voting is controlled more than guns.

Not in the way you want controlled to mean. Voting only occurs as specified times. It would be like saying since you dont an abortion every day then abortion is more controlled than guns or any other right.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’ve been hearing the right bitch about rigged elections for years, but to date, they have never offered proof of one election where rigging or voting fraud changed the outcome of the election, not one

All just a prelude in case their Messiah takes another bath in 2024, we’ll hear again, “he didn’t lose, the election was rigged”

Same old, same old

Argument of the Stone fallacy. I have already shown you some of the evidence of election fraud by Democrats in both the 2020 and 2022 'elections'.

Step? What I listed was in the Fuck the Voters act (aka For the Voters act HR 1) and the John Lewis voter fraud act, neither of which has passed out of Congress yet... It is the total rigging of elections made legal.

If it has not passed it shows the GOP is doing their job

Did, as I said, same only, same old, your OP link offered zero proof any election has ever been swayed by rigged or voter fraud, just more of the “you wait, next election is going to be rigged,” been hearing it for decades, as I said, all just a preclude leading up to the 2024 election prepping if Trump takes another bath

Typical for a Democrats to say that. That is like saying Hunter has broke no laws because he has not been convicted

Argument of the Stone fallacy. I have already shown you some of the evidence of election fraud by Democrats in both the 2020 and 2022 'elections'.

No you didn’t, all you did was offer debunked claims, and it is not stone fallacy, fact, the right have never offered proof of one election where rigging or voting fraud changed the outcome of the election, not one, ever

Back