WND: Apparently the Governor Can't Find the Birth Certificate

"I remember him in T-Ball league..."

Barack Obama has already stated he was never in any form of baseball or t-ball league. He used it as an excuse as to why throwing a baseball was so unnatural for him.

Also, when he was "5 or 6" he was in Indonesia, not in Hawaii hitting balls off of a "t"...

Neil needs to be more careful as to what he is lying about.

Barack Obama has already stated he was never in any form of baseball or t-ball league. He used it as an excuse as to why throwing a baseball was so unnatural for him.

Also, when he was "5 or 6" he was in Indonesia, not in Hawaii hitting balls off of a "t"...

This is all pretty weird-

How long has T-ball been around?

A Tee Ball trademark was registered with the United States government by Dayton Hobbs[1] in the early 1970s, but the game's origins date back to at least the 1940s and 50s with several people claiming to be the father of the game. Claude Lewis, director of the Warner Robins, Georgia Recreation Department, formed a tee-ball league in March 1958. 20 children played the first year. Lewis designed rules for the new game and mailed the rule books out to rec departments all over the country and overseas.

Indonesia age 6-10

He moved to Jakarta in 1967...so I guess he could have been able to play t-ball?
He could have, but he didn't. At least not according to Obama himself. I don't know about you, but I certainly remember 5 years old. In fact I remember back much further than that.

He could have, but he didn't. At least not according to Obama himself. I don't know about you, but I certainly remember 5 years old. In fact I remember back much further than that.

I remember some things at 5-but certainly very little. That said, Abercrombie could be mistaken about t-ball without being a liar...that is after all remembering back 45 years to a time and a person who at the time would have given no cause to be an indelible memory-could have been someone elses kid he is recalling.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
What you described happened to your son has NOTHING to do with the bogus "controversy" by the birther bumpkins....if you had read the information provided in the links on post #35, you'd know this.

But again, what Obama presented to the world HAS BEEN ACCEPTED by the State of Illinois (which includes their Dept. of Motor Vehicles), the US Secret Service, the US State Dept., the US Congress/Senate....so that pretty much trumps the whinings of a bunch of anti-Obama clowns....unless they (the anti-Obama/birther clowns) can provide proof that the forementioned were linked to a nearly 40 year conspiracy that included two Hawaiian newspapers, their hospital and the State of Hawaii.

So YOU, my Post Modern Fool, and repeat your birther bullshit ad nauseum to know avail.

then there's no reason for you to be concerned that many states have now passed laws that to get on the ballot the documentation Obama refuses to release will have to be provided....problem solved....

The ONLY problem that ever existed was in the minds of the defeated neocon GOP in 2008, a couple of bitter Hillary supporters and the current collection of birther/oather/libertarian/teabagger jackasses.

Did those five states have the long form of McCain, Obama, Palin and Biden in 2008? If not, it's going to be REAL interesting to see those five states explain to the rest of the world how they ACCEPTED Obama's citizenship in 2008, but will now REJECT it......last time I checked, political candidates have NEVER had to carry around their original birth document papers (long form) to authenticate their citizenship.

FYI, I and my two younger brothers got our driver's licenses and passports utilizing our OFFICIAL COPY of our birth certificates....as did my friends and relatives, and theirs, and theirs.

Bottom line: when this nonsense blows up in the birthers faces and they have one less bogus issue to campaign on, will jokers like PMP have the cojones to admit the error of their ways?

Interesting how Faux News minimalizes Abercrombie's statement that he mis-spoke. That in conjunction with the original article and subsequent articles that state that neither Abercrombie or anyone else has access to the records except Obama and/or family.

But again, what Obama presented to the world HAS BEEN ACCEPTED by the State of Illinois (which includes their Dept. of Motor Vehicles), the US Secret Service, the US State Dept., the US Congress/Senate....so that pretty much trumps the whinings of a bunch of anti-Obama clowns....unless they (the anti-Obama/birther clowns) can provide proof that the forementioned were linked to a nearly 40 year conspiracy that included two Hawaiian newspapers, their hospital and the State of Hawaii.

this is the best the anti-Obama crowd has to offer....how pathetic!

Last edited:

Damo, the Sherlock Holmes of the birther movement, strikes again! :lol:

I remember some things at 5-but certainly very little. That said, Abercrombie could be mistaken about t-ball without being a liar...that is after all remembering back 45 years to a time and a person who at the time would have given no cause to be an indelible memory-could have been someone elses kid he is recalling.

I can remember tons of stuff from when I was 5. Some people have better memories than others, so basing your own personal memory may not be the best test, good or bad, as we have no real idea how dependable Abercrombie's is.

I think it's fair to say based on what we know about him he is pretty much in the tank for Obama and that, if anything, should be what he's measured by.

Libby, Abercrombie didn't "mis-speak". The Governor has the power to determine if a public record is available, he just can't have access to it. There is no paper in the file.

Libby, Abercrombie didn't "mis-speak". The Governor has the power to determine if a public record is available, he just can't have access to it. There is no paper in the file.

So now YOU speaking for Abercrombie? And to add insult to injury, YOU are re-writing Hawaiian law.

:palm: You're such joke, DY. Glad I took you out of the dust bin. I can use the laugh. Here's something for you to chew on from your boys at Fox News:

In 2008, the Obama campaign provided a certification of live birth -- a shorter form document that bears the same legal weight as the more detailed original certificate of live birth -- to prove his eligibility to be president. That has not quelled calls by those who have asked for the president’s original, longer form birth certificate, which they maintain would more clearly prove his status as a natural-born American citizen.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...he-never-talked-hawaii-governor-obama-birth/#

So suddenly, what passed for 2008 is no longer acceptable? I would LOVE to hear the explanation for the 5 states that are now demanding the long form (certificate of live birth)!

Last edited:
If not, it's going to be REAL interesting to see those five states explain to the rest of the world how they ACCEPTED Obama's citizenship in 2008, but will now REJECT it......l

not really......new laws are passed all the time....and they aren't saying they reject Obama's citizenship, they're merely saying there is one more document to file to be on the ballot......if Obama continues to refuse to provide it, it will be his choice not to be on the ballot, not theirs.....

last time I checked, political candidates have NEVER had to carry around their original birth document papers (long form) to authenticate their citizenship.
you seem to be under a misunderstanding.....nobody is asking him to produce the original, they're asking for a certified copy of the original....

FYI, I and my two younger brothers got our driver's licenses and passports utilizing our OFFICIAL COPY of our birth certificates....as did my friends and relatives, and theirs, and theirs.
why does Obama refuse to do the same?......

Bottom line: when this nonsense blows up in the birthers faces and they have one less bogus issue to campaign on, will jokers like PMP have the cojones to admit the error of their ways?
what error would that be.....the error of thinking Obama ought to simply release the document and prove he was born in Hawaii?.......how could that be "error"?.........

So now YOU speaking for Abercrombie? And to add insult to injury, YOU are re-writing Hawaiian law.

You were the one speaking for him, Libby, claiming that he "mis-spoke". I'm simply taking his words at face value.

As far as the law, again I'm going by what Abercrombie stated: he doesn't have the legal ability to obtain the certificate. But that doesn't mean that he can't find out if it exists.

The chronology of the posts is your undoing, so squawk on, liberal/ warmer/ race baiter. :)

If not, it's going to be REAL interesting to see those five states explain to the rest of the world how they ACCEPTED Obama's citizenship in 2008, but will now REJECT it......l

not really......new laws are passed all the time....and they aren't saying they reject Obama's citizenship, they're merely saying there is one more document to file to be on the ballot......if Obama continues to refuse to provide it, it will be his choice not to be on the ballot, not theirs.....

:palm: You can repeat that birther bullshit ad nauseum, PMP, but you won't make these 5 States or the birther movement any less foolish looking.

Bottom line: in 2008 these 5 States ACCEPTED the documentation Obama (and every other candidate before him) that YOU AND I AND EVERY OTHER AMERICAN USES TO OBTAIN PASSPORTS, DRIVER'S LICENSES AND TO COMPLETE SOME BANKING BUSINESS. Now suddenly, they are saying that is NOT good enough...so they REJECT documentation that is recognized by the State Dept., Obama's Home State, the State of Illinois, the Secret Service, the Congress/Senate of the US of America.

What's TRULY hysterical is that there are a bunch of birthers clenching their butt cheeks in hopes that Hawaii can't produce the record....and when he does, they'll just claim it's fake unless some neocon/birther/oather/teabagger/Libertarian asswipe representative is given personal access. :palm:

last time I checked, political candidates have NEVER had to carry around their original birth document papers (long form) to authenticate their citizenship.

you seem to be under a misunderstanding.....nobody is asking him to produce the original, they're asking for a certified copy of the original....

You seem to be smoking unmarked cigarettes.....birther bumpkins want a long form documentation....unnecessary, since what he presented was and is accepted by all pertinent agencies (federal and state) until a bunch of sore loser neocon clowns and Hillary diehards got a bright idea to try and discredit the man.

why does Obama refuse to do the same?......

Are you drunk? The man used his OFFICIAL COPY when he ran (and won) in 2008. Seem you and your birther buddies are suddenly dissatisfied with this, and want more. Tough toenails, neither he nor the State of Hawaii have to bow to the whims of every BS strawman/neocon yahoo comes up with.

what error would that be.....the error of thinking Obama ought to simply release the document and prove he was born in Hawaii?.......how could that be "error"?.........

Again, the "error" is on the behalf of insipidly stubborn neocon/birther/oather/teabagger/libertarian clowns like yourself who think everyone can't see this sour grapes diversion from the fact that the GOP doesn't have any real platform other than "get Obama at any cost".

What YOU, my Post Modern Fool, can't accept is how stupid you and these 5 States look when you suddenly claim "hey, everyone else can use a certain ID in this country, be accepted and function...but NOT Obama!"

Back