WND: Apparently the Governor Can't Find the Birth Certificate

Weird...US intelligence assured the world they knew the whereabouts of Saddam Hussein's WMD, but they can't locate a fake birth certificate to unmask an American President as a fraud?

Who'd have thought, eh?

lame

even the governor of hawaii can't release it

I know, the intelligence services could never break the law.

Even if it did mean proving the President was...a fraud.

That would be impossible.

the world's intelligence communities cannot prove obama is a fraud

he was not born on this planet!!!!!!

and the visitors will neither confirm nor deny obama's extraterrestrial birth!!!!!

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
...2 years ago my brother applied for and received his passport by using his OFFICIAL COPY of his birth certificate.
yes....why won't Obama do the same?.....Hawaii releases official copies of birth certificates with consent of the party.....it would be a simple solution to this conundrum.....

Evidently he did when necessary, you Post Modern Fool.....the State of Hawaii, the State of Illinois, the State Dept., the Secret Service and EVERY STATE IN THE USA accepted his documents (and what was later released to the general public in the last two years) over the last 40 some odd years.

Only birther bumpkins and sore loser Hillary wonks were/are demanding something that the forementioned entities deem unnecessary and redundant. They're just pissed that Obama (well within his legal rights) told them to fuck off....and the State of Hawaii agreed with him.

Speaker of the House Boehner has stated that if the State of Hawaii says Obama is a citizen, that's good enough for him. Perhaps his neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian supporters should follow his lead....if not, where's the outcry for Boehner's impeachment from jokers like PMP?:rolleyes:

neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian

The chronology of the posts is your undoing!

Unless those 5 states put the EXACT same demands on EVERY CITIZEN who applies for a drivers license or a passport or certain bank transactions that they are with the cheesy birther ploy, then they are exacting a double standard for politicos and regular citizens. I wonder how THAT will fair with the general public?
??????......why shouldn't there be a different standard for politicians than for regular citizens?......the last time I checked, no state required me to submit petitions signed by one thousand residents in order to get my name on a driver's license.........and I'm pretty certain you don't have to take a written driver's proficiency test in order to run for president......

I love it when the Post Modern Fool tries to be clever and comes off dumber than expected.

Since I didn't state that every citizen would be running for political office, the Post Modern Fool is (yet again) creating a false and diverging argument. Politicians and civil servants all must have drivers licenses or non-drivers ID, social security numbers and certainly present the same documentation when doing certain bank transactions....this is how they function in society BEFORE entering public service. This same birth ID used in the forementioned passed inspection for political office for GENERATIONS....now suddenly birther bumpkins want an ADDITIONAL level of ID for POLITICIANS ....which opens the door for ANY organization to enforce similar requirements to citizens (the Post Modern Fool forgets that politicians are citizens first). So it's going to be REAL interesting if people in those states have to shell out additional time and money for additional birth record ID because of birther stupidity.

Now folks, let's watch the Post Modern Fool IGNORE the logic here, and all previous points made, and just repeat the birther mantras.

LOL I'm beginning to think there are several LIBERAL "birthers" on this thread.

Why would they object so strenuously to state laws requiring presidential candidates prove their eligibility? Perhaps they believe Obama can not meet those demands?

What's truly astonishing is that Good Luck thinks he's actually smarter than Bravo or Damn Yankee or Yurt.

But as with all insipidly stubborn birther/oather/teabagger/neocon/Libertarian clowns, Good Luck just ignores what he can't logically disprove:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...&postcount=220

insipidly stubborn birther/oather/teabagger/neocon/Libertarian clowns, neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian insipidly stubborn birther/oather/teabagger/neocon/Libertarian clowns, neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian insipidly stubborn birther/oather/teabagger/neocon/Libertarian clowns, neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian insipidly stubborn birther/oather/teabagger/neocon/Libertarian clowns, neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian insipidly stubborn birther/oather/teabagger/neocon/Libertarian clowns, neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian insipidly stubborn birther/oather/teabagger/neocon/Libertarian clowns, neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian insipidly stubborn birther/oather/teabagger/neocon/Libertarian clowns, neocon parrot/teabagger/birther/oather/Libertarian

The chronology of the posts is your undoing!

This same birth ID used in the forementioned passed inspection for political office for GENERATIONS....now suddenly birther bumpkins want an ADDITIONAL level of ID for POLITICIANS ....which opens the door for ANY organization to enforce similar requirements to citizens (the Post Modern Fool forgets that politicians are citizens first). So it's going to be REAL interesting if people in those states have to shell out additional time and money for additional birth record ID because of birther stupidity.
you seem to be missing the point that people getting their driver's licenses already have to present a certified copy of their birth certificate....

sorry, that simply isn't true.....he has not released a certified copy of his birth certificate.....it's rather silly for you to pretend he has.....

And here folks, is where the Post Modern Fool makes the classic birther error. When one points out that Obama had to have proper birth records to get a Social Security card, to relocate to Illinios, to obtain a drivers ID, house, etc. in Illinois and Hawaii BEFORE he became a politician, the Post Modern Fool confuses current Obama's LEGAL RIGHT NOT to open his birth records to some birther yahoo with procedures that took place OVER 30 and 40 years ago!

See folks, birthers/oathers/teabaggers/neocoons/Libertarians and Obama haters in general have a nasty habit of taking their supposition and conjecture as Fact. Fortunately, the majority of the country does not.

Evidently he did when necessary

sorry, that simply isn't true.....he has not released a certified copy of his birth certificate.....it's rather silly for you to pretend he has.....

And here folks, is where the Post Modern Fool makes the classic birther error. When one points out that Obama had to have proper birth records to get a Social Security card, to relocate to Illinios, to obtain a drivers ID, house, etc. in Illinois and Hawaii BEFORE he became a politician, the Post Modern Fool confuses current Obama's LEGAL RIGHT NOT to open his birth records to some birther yahoos, with procedures that took place OVER 30 and 40 years ago! For him not to would require a decades old conspiracy or a series of fantastic coincidences in order for this little tidbit to get past the Secret Service and Two States over the last 40 years (and let's not forget those Hawaiian newspaper announcements).

See folks, birthers/oathers/teabaggers/neocoons/Libertarians and Obama haters in general have a nasty habit of taking their supposition and conjecture as Fact. Fortunately, the majority of the country does not....and my previous analysis of this latest birther buffoonery stands.

This same birth ID used in the forementioned passed inspection for political office for GENERATIONS....now suddenly birther bumpkins want an ADDITIONAL level of ID for POLITICIANS ....which opens the door for ANY organization to enforce similar requirements to citizens (the Post Modern Fool forgets that politicians are citizens first). So it's going to be REAL interesting if people in those states have to shell out additional time and money for additional birth record ID because of birther stupidity.

you seem to be missing the point that people getting their driver's licenses already have to present a certified copy of their birth certificate....

See folks, the Post Modern Fool is dumber than we expected. He can't even follow the thread properly...for if he did then the PMP wouldn't stupidly try to co-op my explanation that debunked one of his earlier assertions. This is why I tell jokers like PMP to pay attention to the chronology of the posts.. :palm:

current Obama's LEGAL RIGHT NOT to open his birth records

I think we all agree he has that legal right......which will include the legal right to not participate in the 2012 elections in ten states......

my apologies to the rest of the board, but this is like popping those little plastic air bubbles that come as packing material.....you always hear the same thing when you pop them, but you just need to do it again anyway.....

Last edited:
you know, Topspin, if you 'groan' at every post I make the entire system begins to lose meaning.......you could just have a single post that says "I don't like you" and it would save you tons of time.....

you know, Topspin, if you 'groan' at every post I make the entire system begins to lose meaning.......you could just have a single post that says "I don't like you" and it would save you tons of time.....

I think if you put him on ignore it prevents him from groaning you. He doesn't say anything worthwhile anyway...

Kind of like you christians believing in fairy tales despite science.:fu:

What's truly astonishing is that Good Luck thinks he's actually smarter than Bravo or Damn Yankee or Yurt.

Oh..oooo....? Does the chronology of the posts prove that ?

But as with all insipidly stubborn birther/oather/teabagger/neocon/Libertarian clowns, Good Luck just ignores what he can't logically disprove:

CLOWNS???? I know a clown named Clarabell....T,Clarabell, Liberal...hes a troll..........he don't talk much, just blows his horn a lot..

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...&postcount=220
:rofl: Really pinhead, what grade are you in ? I'm curious.

current Obama's LEGAL RIGHT NOT to open his birth records

I think we all agree he has that legal right Ahhh, so then logically you should agree that all this birther bullshit is just that....bullshit......which will include the legal right to not participate in the 2012 elections in ten states......It's 5 states so far, bunky....and guess what, that will be through OFFICIAL CHANNELS, just like 2008, and NOT at the request of some individual birther asshole(s). And when all is said and done, it'll be real interesting to see when teabagger/oather/birther/neocon/Libertarian appeasing states will repeal that stipulation AFTER Obama wins in 2012.

my apologies to the rest of the board, but this is like popping those little plastic air bubbles that come as packing material.....you always hear the same thing when you pop them, but you just need to do it again anyway.....

And all one has to do is check the chronology of the posts on this thread to see what a self aggrandizing blowhard our Post Modern Fool is.

Back