Women-only gym hours stir debate at Harvard

Not only that, but this isn't the only one available to them. It isn't like they are so put out over this. They just have to walk a couple more blocks to exercise.

During those 2 hours a day, 3 days a week that they are dissallowed in that single gym. And those 2 hours, aren't exactly key hours. They basically gave the muslim women the shittiest hours possible. OH! It's like 1964 again.

During those 2 hours a day, 3 days a week that they are dissallowed in that single gym. And those 2 hours, aren't exactly key hours. They basically gave the muslim women the shittiest hours possible. OH! It's like 1964 again.

Yeah couldn't they find them a little stinky hot room in the back to exercise in with the worn out machines ?
Imagine inconveniencing those Americans in the front room for a couple of hours.

I don't really care about this; I'm not going to Harvard, nor will my children. A private university may do whatever they like regarding such a decision.

On the other hand, do they have a requirement that underclassmen need to be on campus? Do they have all male/all female housing? What about kosher? Meat banned on Fridays during lent? Does the campus close down 12pm-3pm on Good Friday? How many could be offended?

I don't really care about this; I'm not going to Harvard, nor will my children. A private university may do whatever they like regarding such a decision.

On the other hand, do they have a requirement that underclassmen need to be on campus? Do they have all male/all female housing? What about kosher? Meat banned on Fridays during lent? Does the campus close down 12pm-3pm on Good Friday? How many could be offended?

Yepper, the point I tried to make earlier. but these restrictions are ok since we have had them in place for a while ?

heck way back in grade school fridays was always fish day in the caffeteria. And not just during Lent.

Back