Would you vote for a man who said this in public?

``I hate the gooks,'' McCain said yesterday in response to a question from reporters aboard his campaign bus. ``I will hate them as long as I live.''

-San Francisco Chronicle, 2/18/00

I think it is fair to ask McCain if he still has hatrid for east asians.

He calls the people who tourtured him gooks. I think his "i will feel that way about them as long as I live" quote pretty much sums up his feelings.

He calls the people who tourtured him gooks. I think his "i will feel that way about them as long as I live" quote pretty much sums up his feelings.

The man is mentally unstable. We can all sympathize with how he got that way, but I sympathize with a lot of people’s damage – doesn’t mean I want to make them President.

But then, you thought it was a good idea to vote for a spoiled psychopath…twice.

So, why not go for broke and vote for another mental defective?

Well..............

``I hate the gooks,'' McCain said yesterday in response to a question from reporters aboard his campaign bus. ``I will hate them as long as I live.''

-San Francisco Chronicle, 2/18/00

so would you if you were 'tortured' at the Infamous..'Hanoi Hilton' I love it when those who were too chicken to serve belittle comments made by those who actually received pain to base opinion on...enough said!

Last edited:
I'm sold. I'll vote for Romney instead.

BTW, Chelsea isn't ugly. She has a nice smile, and very expressive eyes. She'll never be a model, but how many of us will be?

P.S. Janet Reno isn't her father. Webb Hubbel is a more likely candidate. :D

Last edited:
No darla you are ...........

The man is mentally unstable. We can all sympathize with how he got that way, but I sympathize with a lot of people’s damage – doesn’t mean I want to make them President.

But then, you thought it was a good idea to vote for a spoiled psychopath…twice.

The unstable one...what have you done to ensure your freedom to rant...nothing girl,absolutely nothing but pure diatribes...get a clue already...!

No one is stopping you from enlisting and serving and finding the truth about war...only you and your cowards approach!

I didn't vote for Krugman! :tongout:

If he is limiting it to the specific people who personally tourtured him I dont have a problem with it. Id have to see the comment in context. If he is talking about East Asians in general, I think someone with that kind of hatrid should not be president.

If he is limiting it to the specific people who personally tourtured him I dont have a problem with it. Id have to see the comment in context. If he is talking about East Asians in general, I think someone with that kind of hatrid should not be president.

I've seen an interview with him where he talks about it. He specifically references the people who tortured him. To me it would be human nature to have the feelings he does (towards the torturers).

Whoa....................!

I'm sold. I'll vote for Romney instead.

BTW, Chelsea isn't ugly. She has a nice smile, and very expressive eyes. She'll never be a model, but how many of us will be?

P.S. Janet Reno isn't her father. Webb Hubbel is a more likely candidate. :D

slow down Little Acorn...Romney for president!...the guy is a anti-working class man...'Mormon 7mafia guy...Howard Hughes was tortured by the Mormon Mafia 7 with a hostile takeover of the 'Summa Corporation'...ya really want Romney?

I've seen an interview with him where he talks about it. He specifically references the people who tortured him. To me it would be human nature to have the feelings he does (towards the torturers).

The people who tourtured him, as in a society of people. Or the people who tourtured him as in the individuals who specifically did it, it makes a difference. And if he means the specific people he is misusing the slur.

Back