Would you vote for a man who said this in public?

I read it, he apologized to President Clinton, I think the apology shoud be addressed to Cheaslea Clinton... But at least he tried.

I certantly dont blame him, but imagine if Kerry had admited to being a black criminal and an air pirarit

I read it, he apologized to President Clinton, I think the apology shoud be addressed to Cheaslea Clinton... But at least he tried.
The Clintons specifically stated that they did not want Chelsea directly in the Press. He thus apologized to the person he could. It's like you live in a bubble of forgetfulness in regard to this.

I remember it in the news. I remember the apology, and I remember why he didn't address Chelsea directly.

It seems that the Clintons liked to keep their minor daughter out of the fray as much as possible. I wonder if it was because she was "white"....

:rolleyes:

The Clintons specifically stated that they did not want Chelsea directly in the Press. He thus apologized to the person he could. It's like you live in a bubble of forgetfulness in regard to this.

I remember it in the news. I remember the apology, and I remember why he didn't address Chelsea directly.

It seems that the Clintons liked to keep their minor daughter out of the fray as much as possible. I wonder if it was because she was "white"....

:rolleyes:

of course it is because she is white. The only reason to keep a child out of the spotlight is because of skin pigmentation. Everyone knows that.

but it was not a racist term...just a military term for the enemy...shared by all in the proverbial 'foxholes'...kinda akin to WWII jargon about the Japenese and Germans...get a grip college boy!

side note: this PC crap by those without dirty hands is really annoying to say the least...if all of you so called warriors for peace experienced war as hell,ya would not continue with all this PC 'CRAP'!...Carry on though... those with the 'Dirty Hands' guaranteed your 'Freedom of Speech'...end of story!
BB the fact that you or I or WRL served in uniform does not make our speech any more important that those that did not. We are not Spartans. We are not the central Characters of Starship Troopers. Service does not make you a better citizen in the grand scheme of things. People who have not sacrificed are just as capable of making valid points about freedom of speech as you are.

Back