Y2K recession

So If I see it coming before the experts do it is fixing the books ? Yeah like I can have any influence on the outcome .

the economy is a big complex beast and it has been pumped up for years by the war, cheap chinese Imports, etc
It does not change direction overnight.
err well it will when thie realization sets in though, and the downward spiral will begin.

I predicted how iraq would turn out up to now and was right.
I predicted that most bush voters would be sorry, right on again.

time will tell.
No, fixing the books is when you just keep making the same prediction year after year until it happens. Running around pretending psychic ability because you become right doesn't mean that you were "right".

I predict somebody will get murdered, if I continue predicting it it will come true and my amazing ability will come to the fore! It doesn't matter that I had no specifics of time and place. A vague enough limitation on time will lead to almost any prediction coming true.

Not as enourmously wrong as you think Spinner. Things are getting worse already for the working class.
They spend a much higher percentage of their income on energy costs than you and I do.

right but here's where you are wrong you and freak are focusing too much on what happens to the average Joe.
Before you flame me I'm not saying that's a good thing. I'm saying that 60% of the economic spending comes from the top 30 or 40% increase in gas price is a joke to them.

right but here's where you are wrong you and freak are focusing too much on what happens to the average Joe.
Before you flame me I'm not saying that's a good thing. I'm saying that 60% of the economic spending comes from the top 30 or 40% increase in gas price is a joke to them.**

**I'm George W Bush and I approve this message.

Yes it's the most overhyped event since Y2K. The Y2K recession that will be as bad as 1929, USC has given us real life testimony of how bad that can be.
How many bush hating y2k recessionista's have been to empty malls lately?
Any recessionista's been to empty quality restraunts.
Shit, Louisiana is one of the poorer states in the country. Malls are packed and restraunts are doing better than ever. But alas, realist don't look up cause the recessionista's tell us the sky is falling.:clink:

Jeez - just a couple of months ago.

How embarassing.

"Malls are packed and restraunts are doing better than ever."

This could substitute for the mantra "more millionaires than ever!

CHICKENLORAX your weren't man enough to get in.
Please explain to me how we had 8 qtrs of growth and 1 at 6% and 1 at 4% since you started crying with your other wusses. I love this, 2yrs and running and still no chicken little recession. I'm up about 300,000 since ya'll started crying.

I am up around One million since I strated warning of what was coming. What has that got to do with the price fo gas and food ?
some of us see and care about others pain spinner.

I guess that is the difference between a limosine liberal and just a liberal.

it has 100% proof you chicken little the economy is falling to shit morons were wrong. I'm so glad lorax pulled this up. Obviously its over his head. 2yrs ago the crying started.
STILL NO RECESSION.
INFLATION is from high demand usc, if you had gone to college you might have learned that.

Jeez - just a couple of months ago.

How embarassing.

Funny... especially given the market has been down ever since then.

Funny.... given that the dollar has continued to get weaker since then

Funny... given that the odds of recession have increased since then

Funny.... given that inflation has also increased since then, while growth has slowed.... and THAT is a REALLY fun environment.

Funny... given that his 9% bullshit spin equated to a 0.9% GDP growth rate for the fourth quarter.

funny I am up 300,000 since then

Too bad they don't judge the national economy based on your bank account. As a matter of fact, I don't think I heard it brought up once in the Dem or GOP debates.

You're good at talking about your account & your investments. The national economy? Not so much.

supertool knows this but it's over LORAX's head by a mile.
Since the chicken hawks started running for the hills the economy's total size is about 6% greater. That's billions and billions of dollars since lorax and USC started predicting dissaster.
Big shit housing is down 10%, IT WAS UP 75% in 5 yrs.

Back