Y2K recession

Oncelorax now chickenhawk, I can't remember a decent stretch you put out on the economy.
How the fuck is making 3x in 2 yrs what the average retiree has as a life savings not knowing economics. lord you political hack are some impractical retards.

Oncelorax now chickenhawk, I can't remember a decent stretch you put out on the economy.
How the fuck is making 3x in 2 yrs what the average retiree has as a life savings not knowing economics. lord you political hack are some impractical retards.

Putting your money into oil and tech, because you know those sectors does not equate to knowing economics. Not even close. I do think you have a very good grasp of those sectors.... but your overall economic knowledge is sparse at best.

You continually equate your individual situation to the economy as a whole. You have the intelligence to learn about economics, but you stubbornly refuse to do so. Lorax has a far greater grasp on economics than you seem to think..... and yes, he does understand it better than you. I know that hurts your ego, but the sooner you realize the difference between knowledge on sectors in the market and knowledge on economic principles, the sooner you will be able to begin learning what you don't know.

Lorax.... you are still a douche. :)

Yes it's the most overhyped event since Y2K. The Y2K recession that will be as bad as 1929, USC has given us real life testimony of how bad that can be.
How many bush hating y2k recessionista's have been to empty malls lately?
Any recessionista's been to empty quality restraunts.
Shit, Louisiana is one of the poorer states in the country. Malls are packed and restraunts are doing better than ever. But alas, realist don't look up cause the recessionista's tell us the sky is falling.:clink:

The sky is falling. My cost of living has more than doubled in the last eight years. If I had a mortgage to pay I would be in serious trouble. Hell, I may even have to get a job!

this is funny shit supertool, at least your smart enough to peg lorax the wuss as a douche.
My knowledge of economics is what has given me the economic analytical ability to pic the sector likely to outperform. Like investing in China last year.
I have never seen lorax come close to displaying intermediate economic skill. All you ever do is try to make bullshit points like median is not average and expect a cookie for it.:clink:

Yes it's the most overhyped event since Y2K. The Y2K recession that will be as bad as 1929, USC has given us real life testimony of how bad that can be.
How many bush hating y2k recessionista's have been to empty malls lately?
Any recessionista's been to empty quality restraunts.
Shit, Louisiana is one of the poorer states in the country. Malls are packed and restraunts are doing better than ever. But alas, realist don't look up cause the recessionista's tell us the sky is falling.:clink:

Top's "Recession is not going to happen because i believe that malls and restaurants generally have customers in them" theory.

I'm sure in 1929 malls and restaurants were packed full of customers too.

LMAO.............

this is funny shit supertool, at least your smart enough to peg lorax the wuss as a douche.
My knowledge of economics is what has given me the economic analytical ability to pic the sector likely to outperform. Like investing in China last year.
I have never seen lorax come close to displaying intermediate economic skill. All you ever do is try to make bullshit points like median is not average and expect a cookie for it.:clink:

are you addressing my bro?...if so he is way above your tennis court level...and his tool is mo bigger than yours...at least thats what Linda told me...:cof1:

watergerber and grampabattleax,
a kid without a job and a grampa with a votech police academey 3 job.
yeah ya'll know about the economy. BAAHHAHAH!!!!

Shut up..............

battleax, I feel pitty for your family being related to a stalker.:pke:

'Obee one kanobi'...you are really lacking imagination on cuts...it's getting old!

Now go 'play with your pee pee in the teepee'...like a good little injun'

haha your truck is your baby. What a Moron, a prefer people objects done interact but the again you went to police academy III.

I could...I just keep chickening out and keep pulling the ads...not for sale in here! It's a guy thingee...we love our babies...hard to part with...:p

I understand, I have a Grand Prix 1993 that I love...It only has 34,000 miles on it.

Back