Yes, It Was Rigged

51 intelligence officials lied to everyone to help interfere with our election, remind me why should Trump trust them them.
Why are you trying to distract from the OP? Does this hurt? Good!

ho9sHOJ.jpg

Merchan has a huge problem to deal with. Trump should get a few months in jail, He should get community service, and be put on probation. That is at the lower end of the penalties for Trump's crimes. There is a problem with the Secret Service agents following him. You cannot justify putting them in jail for Trump's crimes?
Perhaps a meeting of historians and Constitutional lawyers should thrash it out.
If convicted, maybe he should forfeit the right to Secret Service protection? They can just keep his flabby orange ass in solitary. I doubt if he'd get even a year anyways.

People are telling Biden what to do.
You're not good at this trolling. Try harder. I bet you think "they" give Biden stuff to sign and he just does it w/o knowing what it is, don't you?

Staffer 1: Dude! I gave him this EO that lets all federal employees have Fridays off, and he signed it!
Staffer 2: Well, that's cool, but I just gave him an EO giving us all a 10% raise and he signed it!
Staffer 3: Meh, that's nothing. I just gave him a check made out to me for $92,000,000 and he signed it!

You're not good at this trolling. Try harder. I bet you think "they" give Biden stuff to sign and he just does it w/o knowing what it is, don't you?

Staffer 1: Dude! I gave him this EO that lets all federal employees have Fridays off, and he signed it!
Staffer 2: Well, that's cool, but I just gave him an EO giving us all a 10% raise and he signed it!
Staffer 3: Meh, that's nothing. I just gave him a check made out to me for $92,000,000 and he signed it!
No, but when Obama tells him to sign .... he signs....... And you can take that to the bank.

And that was the start of the triggering . A Black man elected..... twice :eek:
Exactly, the right has never gotten over America electing a Black President, twice, both times by big margins, and the fact he went on to be a successful President and still popular today really gives them off visceral pain.

And it is the same itch that Trump pimped to launch his political career

Exactly, the right has never gotten over America electing a Black President, twice, both times by big margins, and the fact he went on to be a successful President and still popular today really gives them off visceral pain.

And it is the same itch that Trump pimped to launch his political career
And the teabaggers morphed into MAGA

Riddle me this, Boy Blunder: if the 2020 election was "rigged" as Cheeto Jeezus parrots and jokers like you echo, then why did he and you accept the subsequent wins of the Congressional/Senate races USING THE EXACT SAME SYSTEM?

The world STILL awaits your response.

Where has Melina been thru all of this, never made one appearance
She knew what Trump was like when she made the marriage deal. However, she did not think he would be that blatant, that public, and crudely embarrass her. Trump has no concept of discretion or class. He does what he wants as his Cartman personality shows. He shows his core when he cheats contractors out of the money he owes. When he clumsily breaks his marriage vows and when he stupidly cheats at golf.
Trump is simply a horrible person.

Back