Yes, It Was Rigged

I asked you to be specific and you continue to dodge the question. :dunno:

Trump was the first to arm Ukrainians, oppose the Russia pipeline, and have Special Forces kill hundreds of Russian soldiers in Syria.

And Trump drove down the price of oil to cripple the Russian economy.
I asked you to be specific and you continue to dodge the question. :dunno:

Trump was the first to arm Ukrainians, oppose the Russia pipeline, and have Special Forces kill hundreds of Russian soldiers in Syria.

And Trump drove down the price of oil to cripple the Russian economy.
Hmm, so that's why he's not supporting trump this time around. He got burned during trump's term.

He just told you why Putin does not like Trump and prefers Biden. Can't you read.

Trump opposed the pipeline killed hundreds of Russians and reduced the price of oil Russia life blood. Russia's economy is built on exporting oil.
Not only can I read, I can read between the lines. Putin helped trump get elected but trump didn't repay that favor.

You don't know who or what I am.
As far as you go, it blows my mind the you don't realize that Trump is a strong backer of Israel. You revel with the leftist scum who hate Trump.
Again, you DO NOT know me AT ALL.
Oh you don't like it when people treat you like you treat them? LOL tough titty

Hmm, so that's why he's not supporting trump this time around. He got burned during trump's term.
According to YOU, the KGB agent waited until 2018, During the Russia collusion hoax, to say he supported Trump. He was trying to further the democrat Collusion narrative, duh.

Not only can I read, I can read between the lines. Putin helped trump get elected but trump didn't repay that favor.
The US meddles in elections all over the world , they recently meddled in Israel's election. Russia does the same thing. Russia bought a couple hundred thousand dollars of Facebook adds in areas that ultimately went for Hillary. So it did not effect the election. Hillary spent over a billion dollars on her campaign around 5 million on a fake Russian dossier from Russians.

According to YOU, the KGB agent waited until 2018, During the Russia collusion hoax, to say he supported Trump. He was trying to further the democrat Collusion narrative, duh.
Duh. The Russians interfered in the 2016 election. They didn't do it behind Putin's back. Ergo, Putin was covertly supporting trump.

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. According to the U.S. intelligence community, the operation—code named Project Lakhta[3][4]—was ordered directly by Russian president Vladimir Putin."[5][6]

Duh. The Russians interfered in the 2016 election. They didn't do it behind Putin's back. Ergo, Putin was covertly supporting trump.

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. According to the U.S. intelligence community, the operation—code named Project Lakhta[3][4]—was ordered directly by Russian president Vladimir Putin."[5][6]
And yet there was NO Russian Collusion. :dunno:

Someone is lying. Is it Mueller???

Please post proof that Putin helped Trump get elected, Miss Marple.

That makes no sense,

There was no collusion, that was debunked years ago.

He was convicted by a jury of his peers that were vetted and agreed to by both sides. Sounds like some sour grapes.
Presided over by a leftist Trump hating judge whose daughter is president of a firm dedicated to fundraising for democrats, whose clients include Biden and Schiff..

Peers? :rofl2:

Back