YES WE CAN

"On one hand I can appreciate desh's enthusiasm. On the other hand this politician hero worship as if obama is Jesus Christ himself is running for president is scary."

No you just dont understand hope. It your team who wants to pretend that we are whorshiping instead of hoping.

I guess hope is so foriegn to you after being a republican for so long?

Hope is what our founders had in this system. Its what made them risk all for freedom from tyranny. This mess your party has created does not have to continue in perpituity. We can fix things. Will everything all of the sudden be perfect? Fuck no. But it sure wont get better by doing the same fucking things for 4 more years.

YES WE CAN!

How many times do you have to be told.... the unemployment rate has NOTHING to do with unemployment benefits.

Regan did not change a damn thing with regards to taxes, laws, foreign policy or any other such nonsense. He was the Secretary of the Treasury.

and the unemployment rate has little to do with the number of people actually needing jobs either.

I get the dig on my miispelling of ronnies last name.
But you are not too bright if you did not understand who I was talking about.

"Hope" doesn't get you ca ca..

Self reliance, and hard work is what gets you where you want to be in life..

No President of either Party(Republican or Democrat) can make your life what you dream it SHOULD BE..

:clink:

No President of either Party(Republican or Democrat) can make your life what you dream it SHOULD BE..

Of course, the child with cancer just needs to work hard ?

And if no jobs hard work is worth squat or maybe enough to eek by an existance on.

Being born rich now is the cats ass.

Desh, I understand real hope and that does not include chanting a political slogan over and over.

Hope does not exclude self reliance and hard work now does it?

Why do you republicans hate hope so much?

BTW your choice for president has screwed this country pretty hard girl.

You never did answer me about all those criminal republican congress critters you guys keep sending to washington?:clink:

Hope does not exclude self reliance and hard work now does it?

Why do you republicans hate hope so much?

BTW your choice for president has screwed this country pretty hard girl.

You never did answer me about all those criminal republican congress critters you guys keep sending to Washington?:clink:

I'm sick to death of BOTH PARTIES being so corrupt..If I had my choice, we would kick out all our Reps, and start over...There seems to be very few today that isn't corrupt..

And I'm talking Republicans and Democrats.
What about you, what about all your corrupt Democrats you have sent to Washington..You will continue to carry on, won't you.

"Harry Reid’s Sons And Its Clients Identified By The Los Angeles Times Contributed Over $150,000 To Reid’s Leadership PAC In Soft Money"

"Reid among the “first tier” of lawmakers under investigation by the Justice Department probe of “influence peddling” by lobbyist Jack Abramoff "

Back