YES WE CAN

Need some help on that one?

It turned out to be absolutely nothing.

Want to talk about the corrupt bastards club ?
http://alaskareport.com/news/z49999_corrupt_bastards.htm

What the hell are you talking about..

I already said my gosh darn reps were corrupt and I'd throw them out in a heartbeat..

You should worry about yours..and stop closing your eyes pretending your state has clean hands..cause Harry Reid is right up there with the most corrupted..

bye bye:clink:

The ones I voted for are not corrupt.

My governor is but I didnt vote for him.

Jim Gibons is a scumbag.

How many of those corrupt bastards did you vote for?

What the hell are you talking about..

I already said my gosh darn reps were corrupt and I'd throw them out in a heartbeat..

You should worry about yours..and stop closing your eyes pretending your state has clean hands..cause Harry Reid is right up there with the most corrupted..

bye bye:clink:

Can you show me any links to Reids corruption? I dont mean bullpucky but real proven things?

Can you show me any links to Reids corruption? I dont mean bullpucky but real proven things?

Good grief..go dig them up yourself.
You were just shown a couple of thing a couple of post ago, but you want to say their bullpucky..so whatever.:pke:

Start in Nevada.

Expect her to defend her Senator with her last breath.

Since I have seen her response your prediction was correct. Of course she defended him. Like clockwork my friend. As they say truth is sometimes better than fiction (paraphrasing).

I can say I am 100% clean. There is not a national elected Republican in the nine country Bay Area. And my two state senators are both Democrats as well. My hands are clean.

Although one of my Senators husbands is on the Board of Directors of my company. Quite interesting to go to his office.

Now I see you are all saying something is wrong with Reid but I dont see you providing ANY fucking proof .

You see its OK to defend people who are not guilty of anything.

I did not defend John Ensign now did I?

I provided massive proof to the dirty bastards who run Alaska. Why can no one match my documentation?

Back