Yoga in schools called "Hindu Indoctrination"?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel3
  • Start date Start date
au contrare OH Colorado man.
It's possible. I really am going by what I understand here. If you have something to show a contrary view other than saying this then present it. I'm willing to change my understanding with something a bit more than this, even if it is people in Ohio just remembering fish on Fridays being consistent fare in the public schools.

I honestly don't know, but I do know that there was absolutely no reticence among any protestants that I know on eating meat on Friday, any Friday. Even the one before "Ash Wednesday", which is something that I never understood until my teen years.

Not among protestants, but there are catholic churches in the bible belt as well.
I think they are very overwhelmed by the protestants, so much so that back in the day they wouldn't have changed a thing for them. I thought that it was a huge deal that Kennedy was catholic because of such overwhelming numbers in that direction.

But heck, I didn't live then and really don't know. I do not remember sanctioned prayer in school, while others here certainly do.

I think they are very overwhelmed by the protestants, so much so that back in the day they wouldn't have changed a thing for them. I thought that it was a huge deal that Kennedy was catholic because of such overwhelming numbers in that direction.

But heck, I didn't live then and really don't know. I do not remember sanctioned prayer in school, while others here certainly do.

In eastern KY at least the Catholics tended to hold more political power per person than the protestants did. Kinda the elite (with money) christians in the area. One reason the protestants did not like them much.

Back