You have to be shitting me

LMAO! Can you imagine pulling up to the grocery store in that thing? It does look like it could do some great wheelies, though. I love the chrome barrel gas tank.

I wonder how they get in it. It is pretty ingenious though, someone had lots of time on their hands to build it.

Same here. I was curious about that, too. How to get in that thing. LOL!

I wouldn't think it handles too well either.
At the drag races a few years ago, a guy had a jet powered bar stool. It was cool as shit and actually ran, the guy fired it up.
It wasn't big, the frame was very little bigger than a standard bar stool with 4 go kart wheels.

I routinely pick up litter in my mountain neighborhood. We have a lot of weekly renters here because it is a resort community. Most of it comes from a dumpster that is located off the main road, dumbasses are too lazy to lock the doors when they are done. Another portion is from renters/ contractors cars. In my annual spring cleaning, before the trees leaf out and the spiders string webs, I picked up a huge bag within about 1000 feet i both directions from my home.

Part of my "score" was about three dozen little green bags of dog shit. Nearly all the same distance from the road and on one side, so it has to be the same guy doing this. So he picks up his dogs shit in the free bags that the HOA dispenses, then tosses it into the woods.

What kind of dumbass does that?

A Major Dumbass..aka: Asshole.

I wouldn't think it handles too well either.
At the drag races a few years ago, a guy had a jet powered bar stool. It was cool as shit and actually ran, the guy fired it up.
It wasn't big, the frame was very little bigger than a standard bar stool with 4 go kart wheels.

LOL! Oh, my! That must have been awfully tipsy with such a high center of gravity.

Back