You Want To Know Why Western Civilizations Are Under Attack

The death of the West is a murder/suicide.....dont forget the suicide part....capped off by the current control of America by the WOKE Death Cult.

They are attempting to pass off mass murder as suicide to try and keep getting away with it. Here in Canada it is impoverishing citizens, making them homeless, making hard core drugs readily available under the guise of safe supply thus boosting the number of addicts, boosting inflation to the point of not being able to afford much while loading the country with more people than homes whike going around touting medically assisted suicide. Sociopathic murderers.

citizen-hating-criminals.jpg

Last edited:
This is wrong. Western Civilization is under attack from the Left because it was too successful. If there is anything the Left abhors, it is anyone or anything that is very successful. The Left hates:

The rich
Capitalism
Individuality
Religion
Freedom
Honest discourse

Anything that is successful must be abolished and torn down by the Left's thinking. That's why the Left is trying to destroy Western Civilization. Now, the real problem is what they'll replace that with...

The left are WEF sock puppets ... Go figure

BTW as I am sure many of you are aware I am anti every religion because factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies have lead to thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions to this very day.

If you are lame enough to try and claim non religious is a problem I challenge any of you to explain how not being religious is the cause of any war or divide.

you're not wrong.

but please find the good parts of spirituality and or morality in general.

it;s a baby and bathwater scenario.

Conservatives have participated in driving corruption and have completely failed to protect either me or America from the WOKE Death Cult.

And it all started around a decade or so ago when the WEF idiot main stream media was used to threaten anyone opposing their sick little little narrative as haters and homophobes which is what made conservatives such cowards. They still use the same tactic with all of their narratives for years now since. It's always slander people as hater for exposing WEF lies and deceptions.

I wonder how many countries have been set up so that there is no punishment for tyranny such as in Canada. You know since capital punishment was abolished so was the punishment for tyranny which was execution. Now these tyrants run amok because there is no punishment for tyranny.

No-punishment-for-tyranny.jpg

dude. have you looked into the bank of international settlements?

the globali financial industry needs to be undone at the highest levels.

And it all started around a decade or so ago when the WEF idiot main stream media was used to threaten anyone opposing their sick little little narrative as haters and homophobes which is what made conservatives such cowards. They still use the same tactic with all of their narratives for years now since. It's always slander people as hater for exposing WEF lies and deceptions.

the false promise of the libertarians has been saddening for me lately.

come to fine out....they're all Keynesian totalitarians as well.....

Last edited:
Has anyone pointed out that you're a fucking Nazi?

Not at all but you are playing the blame game in desperate attempt to try and hide that it is the jew sociopaths who are playing the part of the nazi. My plasure to expose their sick behavior. What jew sociopaths are doing now makes what Hitler did look like a needle in a hay stack. The world stepped up to put Hitler out of power and now it's time for the world to step up once again against jew sociopaths and justly put them out of power.

Anyone with any level of intelligence and reasoning would have contempt for the Left. The Left has been for over two centuries the single leading cause of war, poverty, death, destruction, and societal collapse. In a word, the Left is the bane of humanity.

Like in Csnada where liberal policies are to steal from, make suffer and kill Canadians. The sooner we criminalize such policies, the better off Canadians will be. Justice would be to imprison these citizen hating criminals infiltrating our government along with the NDP assisting.

Back