You Want To Know Why Western Civilizations Are Under Attack

Mr. Spetch isn't shy about his dislike for Jews.
Neither is moondoggie.
TDAK and volsrock seem to have a problem with people of color.

Venting about what one doesn't like is anybody's prerogative, I guess.
That's the primary reason we have an internet from my perspective.

I really don't like trumpanzee mutants or jihadist middle easterners.
See. I vent too.

dude. have you looked into the bank of international settlements?

the globali financial industry needs to be undone at the highest levels.

We need a real reset, not their fake oppressive intended guise they try and pass off as a great reset. Throw all of the WEF members along with their useful idiots stabbing their own citizens in the back from country to country in prison for conspiring on international levels where they belong, seize their wealth and give it back to the countries that they have been using useful idiots to steal from for decades. Then get rid of all of this woke garbage beginning with criminalizing Liberal policy.

Reset.jpg

We need a real reset, not their fake oppressive intended guise they try and pass off as a great reset. Throw all of the WEF members along with their useful idiots stabbing their own citizens in the back from country to country in prison for conspiring on international levels where they belong, seize their wealth and give it back to the countries that they have been using useful idiots to steal from for decades. Then get rid of all of this woke garbage beginning with criminalizing Liberal policy.

Reset.jpg

I fully agree.

Not at all but you are playing the blame game in desperate attempt to try and hide that it is the jew sociopaths who are playing the part of the nazi. My plasure to expose their sick behavior. What jew sociopaths are doing now makes what Hitler did look like a needle in a hay stack. The world stepped up to put Hitler out of power and now it's time for the world to step up once again against jew sociopaths and justly put them out of power.

Would you at least wear a diaper? There should be one in your mom's cellar where you stash all the dead hookers.

Back