Young adults increasingly more Democratic

clearly, the Gallup data proves the point of the OP.

No it does not.

From discussions with my children, some of the major factors that are driving young people away from the GOP are social versus economic. Acceptance of gays and minorities among young people is widespread. Do you think they will suddenly become anti-gay or racist after they reach middle age?

Another moronic claim; that as people grow older and become more conservative, they suddenly must also become anti-gay or racist or that being Republican means you are anti-gay or racist.

Once again we see a clueless twit bound by the idiot talking points of the left.

I believe as they grow older they will suddenly see what idiots they have been by believing in BIG Government solutions and following the path of their daddy.

As long as the GOP continues to use social wedge issues to gain votes among older demographic groups, they further alienate youth with those same issues.

The GOP doesn’t use social wedge issues; that is the tactic of the DNC who uses such moronic talking points to dupe ignorant low information voting dunces into believing that preaching moral responsibility and independence from BIG Government is somehow anti-Gay and racist.

Once again, the only ones being alienated from the truth are liberal dunces who fall for such asinine talking points in a vacuum of reality or the facts.

FACT; youth have never been very “conservative” until they reach later adulthood and start their own families. Then, most do what we call, “growing up” and realize that BIG Government is not the answer. Some, like you, never grow up and foolishly/naively believe that Government can be trusted and is the ONLY path to social welfare and prosperity. History has proven that idea false and stupid.

I believe that as Obamacare continues to fail and prove very costly for that generation and many others to come, these youth will realize the folly of BIG Government solutions. But that only comes with experience, time and education; things apparently you haven’t discovered as of yet.

You still dimwittedly believe in BIG Government; but ironically and hypocritically, only when YOUR guys are in charge. The problem with such naïve foolish idealistic views contrary to this nation’s foundation is that YOUR guys will never be the ONLY ones in charge.

ANYONE who still thinks that Government is the answer can only be naïve, uneducated, a professional politician or an outright fool.

No it does not.

Another moronic claim; that as people grow older and become more conservative, they suddenly must also become anti-gay or racist or that being Republican means you are anti-gay or racist.

Once again we see a clueless twit bound by the idiot talking points of the left.

I believe as they grow older they will suddenly see what idiots they have been by believing in BIG Government solutions and following the path of their daddy.

The GOP doesn’t use social wedge issues; that is the tactic of the DNC who uses such moronic talking points to dupe ignorant low information voting dunces into believing that preaching moral responsibility and independence from BIG Government is somehow anti-Gay and racist.

Once again, the only ones being alienated from the truth are liberal dunces who fall for such asinine talking points in a vacuum of reality or the facts.

FACT; youth have never been very “conservative” until they reach later adulthood and start their own families. Then, most do what we call, “growing up” and realize that BIG Government is not the answer. Some, like you, never grow up and foolishly/naively believe that Government can be trusted and is the ONLY path to social welfare and prosperity. History has proven that idea false and stupid.

I believe that as Obamacare continues to fail and prove very costly for that generation and many others to come, these youth will realize the folly of BIG Government solutions. But that only comes with experience, time and education; things apparently you haven’t discovered as of yet.

You still dimwittedly believe in BIG Government; but ironically and hypocritically, only when YOUR guys are in charge. The problem with such naïve foolish idealistic views contrary to this nation’s foundation is that YOUR guys will never be the ONLY ones in charge.

ANYONE who still thinks that Government is the answer can only be naïve, uneducated, a professional politician or an outright fool.

to suggest that the GOP does not use social wedge issues highlights either your dishonesty or your stupidity. To suggest that there is ANY incorrect statement in the OP is a flat out lie.

Your suggestion that "MOST" young liberals become conservative as they grow into middle age is another flat out lie. Unless you've got some data that shows that more than half of young liberals become conservatives later in life, then this is just another example of you pulling something smelly out of your ass and trying to pawn it off as sweet chocolate.

to suggest that the GOP does not use social wedge issues highlights either your dishonesty or your stupidity. To suggest that there is ANY incorrect statement in the OP is a flat out lie.

Arguments claiming that the DNC does not use these social wedge issues as a talking point to impugn Republicans highlights your dishonesty AND your stupidity.

But I am all eyes to see your credible and substantial proof that Republicans use social issues as a wedge.

Your suggestion that "MOST" young liberals become conservative as they grow into middle age is another flat out lie.

Then change it to many; you’re an example of the contrary….that no matter how old you grow, you never grow wiser, smarter or mature.

Unless you've got some data that shows that more than half of young liberals become conservatives later in life, then this is just another example of you pulling something smelly out of your ass and trying to pawn it off as sweet chocolate.

I suggest you re-read the data; if you cannot realize the change that occurs as people mature and grow up, something you apparently have not attained, then you are merely further proof that one cannot lead a jackass to water.

I think the jackass was the perfect mascot for the Democratic Party; don’t you?

we weren't talking about whether democrats used wedge issues, we were talking about your claims that the republicans do not.

Change "many" to "some" and I will agree. Glad to see you backed off from your lie.

You got nothing. Some folks change their political beliefs as they get older, some do not.

Once again you read, but fail to comprehend what it is you read because you are such a hyper partisan buffoon. It is only a "wedge" issue because LIBERALS claim that it is.

Bush's reasons for coming out so strongly against gay marriage are clear, say gay activists. "The hope that it will energize the far right base. [But] it's very unclear whether that strategy will actually work," said Matt Foreman, executive director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force

God you are one dimwitted moron of epic proportions.

we weren't talking about whether democrats used wedge issues, we were talking about your claims that the republicans do not.

They don’t; it is the DNC that declares them to be wedge issues you hyper partisan dunce.

Change "many" to "some" and I will agree. Glad to see you backed off from your lie.

It wasn’t a lie; you’re just stuck on semantics rather than facts.

You got nothing. Some folks change their political beliefs as they get older, some do not.

Many do change their political views as evidenced by the FACTS and the DATA.

But again, you’re stuck on anecdotal and leftist talking points; thinking and comprehending facts are not your forte’.

Back