Young hunter gets 2 deer in 1 shot on 1st hunt

Norah

Colossians 3:23
I read this story and thought it was pretty cool. I haven't been hunting in a while but I always enjoyed going even when we didn't get anything.

GREEN BAY, Wis. – A young hunter will have a hard time topping his first hunting experience -- after he managed to get two deer in one shot.

Ten-year-old Kyler Verbeten went hunting for the first time with his dad on Sunday. He told WBAY that after a while, they saw two deer in the woods.

Kyler's dad, Matt Verbeten, said he told his son to shoot the big doe, and then sat back to see how his son would do.

Kyler's first shot missed.

But when his dad told him to shoot again, he did. And that shot went through both of the deer.

Kyler said he was so excited he almost jumped out of the deer stand.

Here is the link to the article above and also the video

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/27/young-hunter-gets-2-deer-in-1-shot-on-1st-hunt/?intcmp=hplnws

Should horses be hunted for their meat?

I mean, you can't buy horsemeat at the supermarket in most places, and the poor are hungry.

Nothing to do with the sick thrill "hunters" get from killing animals, of course.

They're "harvesting" the animal "respectfully".

I wasn't aware that conservatives wanted to feed the poor. Remind me, which party cuts benefits that help the poor eat?

Barbaric gun nuts

I don't really think that hunting for food is barbaric though. I would agree that hunting for pure sport and allowing the meat to go to waste is wrong and irresponsible but if I go out with my dad and we kill a deer or a boar then that meat is going to be eaten and if there is too much for us then it will be donated to those that need food. I know you dont eat meat so I know that you and I wont see eye to eye on this all that much but I do think that theres a difference between indiscriminate killing of animals or cruelty and hunting for food.

Back