Young hunter gets 2 deer in 1 shot on 1st hunt

You have to control yourself sure but anytime you are about to pull the trigger and kill an animal that you've been waiting for or actively stalking you're going to have that excitement and fear all mixed up into that moment. It's natural in my opinion, but you do have to control it and still be safe and responsible.

Do you know how many Americans are killed and wounded each year in hunting accidents?

They donate it all to the poor, don' cha know.

That's obvious, because conservatives are always so active in finding ways to provide for the hungry in our great nation...:rolleyes:

Well, you gotta justify cutting SNAP and other entitlements somehow, and what better way than dumping a deer carcass on the needy?

I thought dead horses went to the glue factory, or is that an urban legend?

when a horse is rendered the different parts can be used for different things. The hooves of a horse can be cooked down and used as an ingredient for glues yes and stuff like that and even go into stuff that we eat that requires collagen. Other parts can be used for other things too if fully rendered.

I think you are reading too much into all of this but please keep in mind that if you get a burger in the cafeteria that meat came from a once living beef cow that was killed for you to eat. If you enjoy that burger then based on some of whats being said here the argument could be made that you enjoy its death. Do you enjoy having a hamburger? or a steak? or a roast?

Don't bother Norah; because like I told you before, they just want to go down this route so they can try to drag you down to arguing at their level of non-cognitive thought.

I've always lived in a state where hunting is sacred but it still scares me to think of someone getting an adrenaline rush when ready to shoot. IMO that's why a number of hunters get killed every season, someone gets excited and pulls the trigger and kills Elmer Fudd instead of a deer.

Why would then be shooting at their TV, when a Warner Brothers Cartoon is on?? :dunno:

I wonder how many people really eat everything they kill? I mean, really, and they're not just saying that because it's an excuse for killing animals.

I wonder how many people really kill everything they eat? I mean, really, and they're not just saying that because it's an excuse for eating animals.

Back