Your Dutch Uncle

That's a big misconception. AA helps people based on the industry. For example, in Silicon Valley, AA helps anyone who isn't Asian get a tech job because Asians are overrepresented there. Now that being said, I don't agree with AA. I think private companies should be able to hire whoever they want. However, this isn't about "protected classes."

There is no patriarchy anymore. However, we still have patriarchal sexism in our culture, which is why courts favor women in abuses cases. That's a result of still thinking in patriarchal terms.

no. you're wrong.

and you're just justifying.

at least you admit there is no patriarchy.

now you just have to control everyones mind. I guess?

no. you're wrong.

and you're just justifying.

at least you admit there is no patriarchy.

now you just have to control everyones mind. I guess?

I'm not justifying it. I was clear in saying that I disagree with AA. I don't even agree with anti-discrimination laws because I think a private company should be allowed to hire whoever they want. I'm just saying that AA doesn't target people based on gender.

How am I controlling anyone's mind? I'm saying that gender roles get in the way of fairness and justice within the courts. If we do away with gender roles, we'll have more free-thinking because people will be judged as individuals.

I'm not justifying it. I was clear in saying that I disagree with AA. I don't even agree with anti-discrimination laws because I think a private company should be allowed to hire whoever they want. I'm just saying that AA doesn't target people based on gender.

How am I controlling anyone's mind? I'm saying that gender roles get in the way of fairness and justice within the courts. If we do away with gender roles, we'll have more free-thinking because people will be judged as individuals.

you disagree, but aa's the reality.

women are much more committed to gender roles than men are.

"where are all good men?"

"man up!"

etc.

you disagree, but aa's the reality.

women are much more committed to gender roles than men are.

"where are all good men?"

"man up!"

etc.

But I'm not trying to justify AA. I'm with you, we should be trying to end it.

Yes, women have also been brainwashed by traditional sexism.

that's the common frame and response. you're boring.

Common frame and response because it's true. If I was really boring, you'd be ignoring me.
As it is, you are hanging on my every word.
pirate.gif

They will gang bang him, work him over, leave him in an alley, missing a tooth, sore ribs, no wallet, ... you know how they are. As he trudges home nursing a black eye, it will dawn on him "What the fuck am I doing here?"

How am I doing so far?

mgtow. different. better.
Macho man? "Manly gays"? You need work because you come across like an 18 year old punk. I have no problem if you like sucking dick or taking it up the ass, but when you act like a punk, you'll be treated like one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way
Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW /ˈmɪɡtaʊ/) is an anti-feminist, mostly online community advocating for men to separate themselves from a society which they see as harmful to men, and particularly to eschew marriage and cohabitation.[3][4]

The community comprises websites and social media presences as part of what is more broadly termed the manosphere. MGTOW purport to focus on men's self-ownership rather than changing the status quo through activism and protest, which to participants differentiates the community from the men's rights movement.[5][6]

The MGTOW community has been called a misogynistic group, categorised as part of the alt-right and identified as being "on the borders of the hateful incel community" by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Macho man? "Manly gays"? You need work because you come across like an 18 year old punk. I have no problem if you like sucking dick or taking it up the ass, but when you act like a punk, you'll be treated like one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way
Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW /ˈmɪɡtaʊ/) is an anti-feminist, mostly online community advocating for men to separate themselves from a society which they see as harmful to men, and particularly to eschew marriage and cohabitation.[3][4]

The community comprises websites and social media presences as part of what is more broadly termed the manosphere. MGTOW purport to focus on men's self-ownership rather than changing the status quo through activism and protest, which to participants differentiates the community from the men's rights movement.[5][6]

The MGTOW community has been called a misogynistic group, categorised as part of the alt-right and identified as being "on the borders of the hateful incel community" by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

you're captain save a ho. lol.

you're captain save a ho. lol.

When I was a Marine Corps Captain, I loved ho's, MILFs, single women, any woman. I trained in Virginia and Florida but was based in California and Okinawa. I did bounce around both the country and world quite a bit with hos and one-nighters while on cross-countries. This was all through the 80s and 90s. What state did you mom live in those years? Do you have a picture?

When I was a Marine Corps Captain, I loved ho's, MILFs, single women, any woman. I trained in Virginia and Florida but was based in California and Okinawa. I did bounce around both the country and world quite a bit with hos and one-nighters while on cross-countries. This was all through the 80s and 90s. What state did you mom live in those years? Do you have a picture?

you're a clown.

Back