Your Dutch Uncle

So you say, and I'll take you at your word, but just like a liar always thinks others are lying to them or a cheater always thinks their spouse is cheating on them, I have to wonder about people who keep claiming others are socks just like you did. You accused Miss Mason of being a sock. As I said, I don't know but for you to dishonestly state you didn't by saying you didn't accuse me of being a sock speaks against your honesty.

The fact you resorted to name-calling and insults also speaks to both your psychological demeanor and your veracity. Obviously I'm not an idiot, but you lied and called me one. That's not only a wrong, but a lie which makes you both a liar and a person given to emotional outbursts. Do you have anger issues too? Were anger management classes how you learned about psychiatry?

quite obviously you are an idiot.

you're the one who came on pronouncing your credentials and then proceeding to diagnose large groups of people with oprah level competency.

Oooooh, the anger. Here's some free advice from a friend: If a poster upsets you and you are deeply offended by their posts, perhaps you should ignore them rather than making threats and insults? It'll help you relax, avoid trouble with the law and help you lower your BP.

im saying you're a quack, a fool, a blowhard.
quite obviously you are an idiot.
QED. Hope you get some help, friend.

Oooooh, the anger. Here's some free advice from a friend: If a poster upsets you and you are deeply offended by their posts, perhaps you should ignore them rather than making threats and insults? It'll help you relax, avoid trouble with the law and help you lower your BP.

QED. Hope you get some help, friend.

no anger here. im just calmly putting you in your place. you're at the bottom.

So you say, and I'll take you at your word, but just like a liar always thinks others are lying to them or a cheater always thinks their spouse is cheating on them, I have to wonder about people who keep claiming others are socks just like you did. You accused Miss Mason of being a sock. As I said, I don't know but for you to dishonestly state you didn't by saying you didn't accuse me of being a sock speaks against your honesty.

The fact you resorted to name-calling and insults also speaks to both your psychological demeanor and your veracity. Obviously I'm not an idiot, but you lied and called me one. That's not only a wrong, but a lie which makes you both a liar and a person given to emotional outbursts. Do you have anger issues too? Were anger management classes how you learned about psychiatry?

I have never accused you of being a sock. I don't see your style, such as it is, in the posts of anyone else.

You have been here less than a month, but you are so arrogant as to think you know who is who and what goes on here.

You accuse me of bad behavior, but lack insight into your own.

You may ask the moderators if I have any socks.

You are a narcissist.

Most MGTOW guys are really just Incels.

nah. I'm experienced. the games are tiring, wouldn't you say?

men are pigs, women are hoes. it's all symptomatic of too much materialism.

"will you replicate my flesh?"

"will you pay me handsomely for the meat and time to do so?"

im buddhist.

now if you want to transcend, that's hot!

nah. I'm experienced. the games are tiring, wouldn't you say?

men are pigs, women are hoes. it's all symptomatic of too much materialism.

"will you replicate my flesh?"

"will you pay me handsomely for the meat and time to do so?"

im buddhist.

now if you want to transcend, that's hot!

I don't see anything wrong with being a "hoe" and most girls don't charge men to have sex with them. Stuff like this is why I think most MGTOW guys are just Incels.
Materialism is a terrible result of Globalism, but that hasn't changed relationships all that much.

What's really going on with both the MGTOW and the Incels is that women now have more choices and don't need to rely on men for survival. A lot of guys don't like that because it means they can't get laid simply by having a job. This is why lots of guys on the Far Right, such as the Rad Trad Catholics, want to go back to the Middle Ages.

I don't see anything wrong with being a "hoe" and most girls don't charge men to have sex with them. Stuff like this is why I think most MGTOW guys are just Incels.
Materialism is a terrible result of Globalism, but that hasn't changed relationships all that much.

What's really going on with both the MGTOW and the Incels is that women now have more choices and don't need to rely on men for survival. A lot of guys don't like that because it means they can't get laid simply by having a job. This is why lots of guys on the Far Right, such as the Rad Trad Catholics, want to go back to the Middle Ages.

well, you have gynocentric government oppressing men on women's behalf, so women think they don't need men. it's an illusion though.

have you checked out r/femaledatingstrategy ?

it's similar to redpillwomen, as it advises women to not be hos. im interested to see if they go to war at some point with sex positive (ho positive) twoxchromosome and other hoey feminisms.

do you really feel it's not degrading to be a giant cum dumpster?

my language may be coarse, but thats just for brevity.

I am truly interested in understanding your instincts.

well, you have gynocentric government oppressing men on women's behalf, so women think they don't need men. it's an illusion though.

How exactly? The majority of government officials are men, the majority of the 1% which controls government are men, men have all the same civil rights that women have, so how is the government gynocentric?
You can make an argument that affirmative action is sexist as well as racist, but that's about it. And depending on where you live, affirmative actions can help men. It's like how AA usually hurts Whites, but actually helps them in certain fields that Asians dominate in.

do you really feel it's not degrading to be a giant cum dumpster?

Of course. What's wrong with a woman, or a man for that matter, having lots of sex?

How exactly? The majority of government officials are men, the majority of the 1% which controls government are men, men have all the same civil rights that women have, so how is the government gynocentric?
You can make an argument that affirmative action is sexist as well as racist, but that's about it. And depending on where you live, affirmative actions can help men. It's like how AA usually hurts Whites, but actually helps them in certain fields that Asians dominate in.

Of course. What's wrong with a woman, or a man for that matter, having lots of sex?

many men in power are actually simp/cucks who pedestalize women, certainly cucks in denial. government in net is a transfer of wealth from men to women.

men have an instinct to mate guard, to guarantee their children are theirs.

it seems women have an alpha fux/beta bux game going on, where their ideal situation is to have one emotionally abused male to pay for all their kids, while they are free to fuck who they want on the sly.

it's just prone to tension and deception.

im not asking if it's right or wrong. do you think it's accurate?

many men in power are actually simp/cucks who pedestalize women, certainly cucks in denial. government in net is a transfer of wealth from men to women.

But has government really done that? If anything, government has kept wealth concentrated among the 1%. Most of them are men. Most of them are also (((Globalist))), but that's a different issue.
Maybe most of them are simps. I don't know if Melania is secretly running the country. But if we look at their policies, they don't seem to benefit women. They benefit the rich.

it seems women have an alpha fux/beta bux game going on, where their ideal situation is to have one emotionally abused male to pay for all their kids, while they are free to fuck who they want on the sly.

I don't know if it's most women. I also don't know if most men wouldn't do the same if given the chance. Human beings by nature are greedy.
But say most women do want this. All you'd have to do is not be a total cuck in order to get laid. The MGTOW, the Incels, the Rad Trads, and other assorted Righties are saying that things would be better if women didn't have rights, because (and they usually leave this part out) then they'd be able to get laid. All that shows is that the Far Right is full of simps who can't stop getting cucked.

im not asking if it's right or wrong. do you think it's accurate?

No, I don't think it's accurate to say it's degrading for anyone to have a lot of sex. The reason so many people say it's degrading for women is because we still have a lot of patriarchal sexism in the West. And a lot of jealous Incels.
But who cares what they think? Nothing degrading about getting that dick.

But has government really done that? If anything, government has kept wealth concentrated among the 1%. Most of them are men. Most of them are also (((Globalist))), but that's a different issue.
Maybe most of them are simps. I don't know if Melania is secretly running the country. But if we look at their policies, they don't seem to benefit women. They benefit the rich.

I don't know if it's most women. I also don't know if most men wouldn't do the same if given the chance. Human beings by nature are greedy.
But say most women do want this. All you'd have to do is not be a total cuck in order to get laid. The MGTOW, the Incels, the Rad Trads, and other assorted Righties are saying that things would be better if women didn't have rights, because (and they usually leave this part out) then they'd be able to get laid. All that shows is that the Far Right is full of simps who can't stop getting cucked.

No, I don't think it's accurate to say it's degrading for anyone to have a lot of sex. The reason so many people say it's degrading for women is because we still have a lot of patriarchal sexism in the West. And a lot of jealous Incels.
But who cares what they think? Nothing degrading about getting that dick.

yes. they're doing it.

at the bottom have welfare queens. at the top we have...queens. in the middle it's women who can divorce men and take over half on a whim. and women don't get into the details of running things. they stand at the finish line and fuck winners.... it's evolved stupidity and hybristophilia.

men have less chance of doing this, because women are pickier, rating 80% of men as below average.

you might have to start lying about shamelessly getting dick, unless you really think working is that awesome. you will have to lie to your cuk.

do you really want to work forever? do you think one day you will want to be taken care of? you may have to lie then.

Never said you did, but you've proved you will make false accusations and sling insults just to make yourself look good. Sad.

No doubt AssHatZombie appreciates your support. :)

Which lies? Which false accusation?

You are trolling yourself. You've been here a couple of weeks.

Tell you what; recently, Mason asked moderator Phantasmal to confirm that he has two socks. She did. I ask that she do me the same courtesy and confirm that I do not have any socks.

at the bottom have welfare queens. at the top we have...queens. in the middle it's women who can divorce men and take over half on a whim. and women don't get into the details of running things. they stand at the finish line and fuck winners.... it's evolved stupidity and hybristophilia.

But if you look at the 1%, most of them aren't women. Most of them, certainly the richest of the rich, are nearly all men.
Yeah, there are some women who use sexuality to get money from these rich men, but that's very different from having a gynocentric government. I'm not saying gold-diggers don't exist. I'm saying that we don't have a government that favors women. We have a government that favors the (((1%))).

And the stuff about women getting divorced and taking half of her man's things, it's not really like that anymore. It was like that when women didn't work, which made sense. Today most marriages have both people working. The person who made more money would have to pay more over a divorce, but it's not as simple as the woman gets half of everything.

do you really want to work forever? do you think one day you will want to be taken care of? you may have to lie then.

That's why we have retirement. I might get married one day, but even if I don't, I'll still have money to live on.

But if you look at the 1%, most of them aren't women. Most of them, certainly the richest of the rich, are nearly all men.
Yeah, there are some women who use sexuality to get money from these rich men, but that's very different from having a gynocentric government. I'm not saying gold-diggers don't exist. I'm saying that we don't have a government that favors women. We have a government that favors the (((1%))).

And the stuff about women getting divorced and taking half of her man's things, it's not really like that anymore. It was like that when women didn't work, which made sense. Today most marriages have both people working. The person who made more money would have to pay more over a divorce, but it's not as simple as the woman gets half of everything.

That's why we have retirement. I might get married one day, but even if I don't, I'll still have money to live on.

women are their sahm queens. men are their proxies in the world, simp blue pill cucks.

we have a gynocentric government which in total transfers wealth from men to women. this is a fact. sorry.

when you get married, are you gonna still try to run that "whats wrong with lots of strange dick" game?

women are their sahm queens. men are their proxies in the world, simp blue pill cucks.

we have a gynocentric government which in total transfers wealth from men to women. this is a fact. sorry.

when you get married, are you gonna still try to run that "whats wrong with lots of strange dick" game?

But then how come most of the richest people are men? If the government was transferring wealth from men to women, shouldn't at least most of the richest people be women?

No, I wouldn't feel comfortable with an open marriage. I like having casual sex with different people, but if I get married, I'll be monogamous.

Back