Your Dutch Uncle

...and you suck at guessing.

You can't prove it either way so all people have to go on are our posts. Your posts speak for themselves.

Samples:
but it's reasonable to not want your jobs sent away based on globalist overexcitement, hating those people protesting globalist stupidity is the hatey part here.
i'd punk you out the same way to your face.
you psychopaths politicizing psychiatry are the most ill.
you're an idiot.

Perhaps Dutch Uncle can explain why he thanked your trolling post. Assuming the identity of a holocaust victim can only be that.
How can she be trolling by simply adding to a thread with a personal comment.

You, OTOH, seem very good at trolling:
No offense, but I am not impressed. While you paid for a degree that you never used, I worked in a psychiatric unit, while paying for mine. You are embarrassing yourself.
Of course you aren't. Why would you be fair, unbiased and willing to stay on topic when you are so good at trolling?

I doubt your testimony given your posting history.

congratulations you're a cherry picking loser. go celebrate by letting chinamen shit in your mouth.

LOL. Thanks for more evidence you have anger management problems. Is that where you met Controlled Opposition? He claims to have "worked" in a psychiatric unit, but that could be like someone saying they "worked" in a prison making license plates.
:)
...I worked in a psychiatric unit, while paying for mine. You are embarrassing yourself.

How can she be trolling by simply adding to a thread with a personal comment.

You, OTOH, seem very good at trolling:
Of course you aren't. Why would you be fair, unbiased and willing to stay on topic when you are so good at trolling?

I doubt your testimony given your posting history.

Miss Margo is Mason.

You are no different than the people on the virus threads who have convinced themselves that they are experts.

LOL. Thanks for more evidence you have anger management problems. Is that where you met Controlled Opposition? He claims to have "worked" in a psychiatric unit, but that could be like someone saying they "worked" in a prison making license plates.
:)

im calm. anger is a physiological phenomenon.

Miss Margo is Mason.

You are no different than the people on the virus threads who have convinced themselves that they are experts.

Sorry, while I can't say yes or no to who is or isn't a sock puppet, I'm also not going into the paranoid delusions of everyone claiming others are sock puppets. I've been accused by over half a dozen nut jobs of being a "sock puppet", which is why I changed my avatar.

Meh, self-appointed "experts" on the Internet number the thousands. We all come here equally and our worth is dictated by our posts. If you want to make paranoid accusations about who is whom, make your own claims of being an expert and accuse others of embarrassing themselves, that's your choice just like it's your choice to back up someone like this guy:
you psychopaths politicizing psychiatry are the most ill.
i'd punk you out the same way to your face.

Sorry, while I can't say yes or no to who is or isn't a sock puppet, I'm also not going into the paranoid delusions of everyone claiming others are sock puppets. I've been accused by over half a dozen nut jobs of being a "sock puppet", which is why I changed my avatar.

Meh, self-appointed "experts" on the Internet number the thousands. We all come here equally and our worth is dictated by our posts. If you want to make paranoid accusations about who is whom, make your own claims of being an expert and accuse others of embarrassing themselves, that's your choice just like it's your choice to back up someone like this guy:

I don't have any socks. I never have. You can ask two people who hate each other. Both Owl and TOP will attest to that, you half-wit. What's more, I have never accused you of being a sock. Loser.

I think rational, intelligent adults can figure out what I said and why you are wrong about "mixing quotes", but thanks for further proof of your trolling. :)

Ask Owl. Ask TOP. Ask Jack. Ask Eagle Eye. Ask Mason. You can even ask Jade. I have never played the sock games. Not across years and not across fora. It is too bad that you are not half as smart as you think you are.

you're the one who came on pronouncing your credentials and then proceeding to diagnose large groups of people with oprah level competency.

I don't have any socks. I never have. You can ask two people who hate each other. Both Owl and TOP will attest to that, you half-wit. What's more, I have never accused you of being a sock. Loser.

So you say, and I'll take you at your word, but just like a liar always thinks others are lying to them or a cheater always thinks their spouse is cheating on them, I have to wonder about people who keep claiming others are socks just like you did. You accused Miss Mason of being a sock. As I said, I don't know but for you to dishonestly state you didn't by saying you didn't accuse me of being a sock speaks against your honesty.

The fact you resorted to name-calling and insults also speaks to both your psychological demeanor and your veracity. Obviously I'm not an idiot, but you lied and called me one. That's not only a wrong, but a lie which makes you both a liar and a person given to emotional outbursts. Do you have anger issues too? Were anger management classes how you learned about psychiatry?

Back