Your Dutch Uncle

But then how come most of the richest people are men? If the government was transferring wealth from men to women, shouldn't at least most of the richest people be women?

No, I wouldn't feel comfortable with an open marriage. I like having casual sex with different people, but if I get married, I'll be monogamous.

the richest men also have wives who wear the pants. it's no joke. the ladies end up winning, through control (happy wife, happy life), or theft (family courts).

you too can get cash and prizes, you just gotta lie about your quest for strange. can you do it? or do you really love work?

oh, saw you said you would be monogamous. your husband would like that. I do wish you well. someone deserves happiness. you can always change your mind later....

it really is your world. don't blow it, kiddo!

Which lies? Which false accusation?

You are trolling yourself. You've been here a couple of weeks.

Tell you what; recently, Mason asked moderator Phantasmal to confirm that he has two socks. She did. I ask that she do me the same courtesy and confirm that I do not have any socks.

I'm content to let anyone who cares to scroll up and read your posts then mine to determine who is a scumbag liar and who is telling the truth.

How am I trolling? It's my thread and I backed someone who contributed then you attacked me for it. Why? Are you jealous of me?

the richest men also have wives who wear the pants. it's no joke. the ladies end up winning, through control (happy wife, happy life), or theft (family courts).

Maybe, but we don't have evidence that it's like that for most of the marriages within the 1%. And even if it is, that's not having a gynocentric government. We don't have a system that legally takes money from men and gives it to women, even if there are lots of men who choose to give their money to women.

you too can get cash and prizes, you just gotta lie about your quest for strange. can you do it? or do you really love work?

Well I like my job a lot. I have also worked as a dominatrix before, which I guess the Far Right would consider makes me a vile degenerate woman stealing money from men. Though I just see that as getting paid for a fun service.
But no, I wouldn't lie to men to make money. I wouldn't lead them on, letting them think they have a chance, when they never do. At most, I'd do the domme thing again. And if I was married, my husband would have to be ok with that.

Maybe, but we don't have evidence that it's like that for most of the marriages within the 1%. And even if it is, that's not having a gynocentric government. We don't have a system that legally takes money from men and gives it to women, even if there are lots of men who choose to give their money to women.

Well I like my job a lot. I have also worked as a dominatrix before, which I guess the Far Right would consider makes me a vile degenerate woman stealing money from men. Though I just see that as getting paid for a fun service.
But no, I wouldn't lie to men to make money. I wouldn't lead them on, letting them think they have a chance, when they never do. At most, I'd do the domme thing again. And if I was married, my husband would have to be ok with that.

the 1% men are sharing with the women. the evidence is in. women are doing great.

if you feel you must muscle even more men out of the workplace, well, that's just kind of mean. just know you are destroying family and household formation. maybe you like that.

im fine with you being a sex worker. they say it will harm your ability to pair bond. what do you think of that?

the 1% men are sharing with the women. the evidence is in. women are doing great.

if you feel you must muscle even more men out of the workplace, well, that's just kind of mean. just know you are destroying family and household formation. maybe you like that.

im fine with you being a sex worker. they say it will harm your ability to pair bond. what do you think of that?

They're sharing with their wives, but we don't know if the wives all call the shots. And either way, the government itself is not gynocentric because it isn't redistributing wealth to women.

First of all, saying women shouldn't be in the workplace because it muscles out men is like saying blondes shouldn't be in the workplace because it muscles out brunettes. Work is a competition. In America, you work hard in your field, and may the best person get the job.
Secondly, what is destroying family and household formation is Capitalism and Globalism, not women having the same rights as men. Most of the poorest and unequal countries in the world have less women's rights, not more. These are the countries where kids are more likely to grow up with one parent or in an orphanage.

Being a dominatrix never made it harder for me to bond with anyone. I was never a prostitute, so I don't know about that.

They're sharing with their wives, but we don't know if the wives all call the shots. And either way, the government itself is not gynocentric because it isn't redistributing wealth to women.

First of all, saying women shouldn't be in the workplace because it muscles out men is like saying blondes shouldn't be in the workplace because it muscles out brunettes. Work is a competition. In America, you work hard in your field, and may the best person get the job.
Secondly, what is destroying family and household formation is Capitalism and Globalism, not women having the same rights as men. Most of the poorest and unequal countries in the world have less women's rights, not more. These are the countries where kids are more likely to grow up with one parent or in an orphanage.

Being a dominatrix never made it harder for me to bond with anyone. I was never a prostitute, so I don't know about that.

their wives call the shots, especially with family law allowing them to dictate.

the government is distributing wealth from men to women, at the end of the day. this is a fact you seem to be unable to accept.

im not saying women shouldn't be allowed on the workplace. but there are impacts. generally,when a woman gets a job, she sleeps around and doesnt marry. when a man gets a job he can get the only thing he ever really wanted, a woman.

im with you on the stupidity of globalism.

plus working sucks, but I guess if you really hate men, and being taken care of isnt worth giving up strange, then that's how you feel. I can't tell you that. I would totally love a girl to take care of me and get me out of the rat race, but im a low value male, lvm. a real piece of crap. I eschew qualities that would make me worth controlling.

I'm content to let anyone who cares to scroll up and read your posts then mine to determine who is a scumbag liar and who is telling the truth.

How am I trolling? It's my thread and I backed someone who contributed then you attacked me for it. Why? Are you jealous of me?

I, too, am willing to let people read through and determine that you are a person of low character. You haven't done anything but make an ass of yourself. Have you noticed that no one is backing your play?

You're so stupid that you think Anne Frank's dead sister is posting on JPP!

I looked a short time ago. You were averaging 53.35 posts per day to my 5.6. posts per day. Perhaps you should shut up.

I, too, am willing to let people read through and determine that you are a person of low character. You haven't done anything but make an ass of yourself. Have you noticed that no one is backing your play?

You're so stupid that you think Anne Frank's dead sister is posting on JPP!

I looked a short time ago. You were averaging 53.35 posts per day to my 5.6. posts per day. Perhaps you should shut up.
It's good that we can find common ground on letting others read each of our posts and so they can determine for themselves who is or isn't a lowlife lying scumbag.

Thanks for the personal insults; it just adds weight to my conclusion about you and allows others to have a better look at you.

You believe post count, likes, groans or anything of the sort have any value? Thanks for the insight into your mind....and taking the time to care about my post count. :)

the government is distributing wealth from men to women, at the end of the day. this is a fact you seem to be unable to accept.

Because I still don't see how they are doing this or what exactly the results are. What government program redistributes wealth from men to women? If such a program exists, why do men still have more wealth?
I'm not saying that in a marriage, men don't give money to their wives. I'm saying this isn't related to government. I see no government role in the redistribution of wealth based on gender.

im not saying women shouldn't be allowed on the workplace. but there are impacts. generally,when a woman gets a job, she sleeps around and doesnt marry. when a man gets a job he can get the only thing he ever really wanted, a woman.

Is there any evidence of this?
I know this is the stereotype about women, but isn't there also a stereotype about rich "alpha males" doing the exact same thing?

plus working sucks, but I guess if you really hate men, and being taken care of isnt worth giving up strange, then that's how you feel. I can't tell you that. I would totally love a girl to take care of me and get me out of the rat race, but im a low value male, lvm. a real piece of crap. I eschew qualities that would make me worth controlling.

I'm not opposed to marrying a sugar daddy and just living off his money. However, I wouldn't want to quit my job, because I enjoy it. I also wouldn't want to give up my civil liberties or have no say in the marriage.
That's one of the problems I have with the Far Right. There is nothing wrong with women choosing to live the traditional lifestyle. What I don't like is that the Far Right wants to force that lifestyle on all of us, whether we like it or not.
And with the power of the internet, I'm sure you could find a sugar mommy who would want to own you.

Because I still don't see how they are doing this or what exactly the results are. What government program redistributes wealth from men to women? If such a program exists, why do men still have more wealth?
I'm not saying that in a marriage, men don't give money to their wives. I'm saying this isn't related to government. I see no government role in the redistribution of wealth based on gender.

Is there any evidence of this?
I know this is the stereotype about women, but isn't there also a stereotype about rich "alpha males" doing the exact same thing?

I'm not opposed to marrying a sugar daddy and just living off his money. However, I wouldn't want to quit my job, because I enjoy it. I also wouldn't want to give up my civil liberties or have no say in the marriage.
That's one of the problems I have with the Far Right. There is nothing wrong with women choosing to live the traditional lifestyle. What I don't like is that the Far Right wants to force that lifestyle on all of us, whether we like it or not.
And with the power of the internet, I'm sure you could find a sugar mommy who would want to own you.

women take more out in welfare and family courts award women more money. yes. its true.

and some men are great at pump and dump, but it's just the top few. in mgtow we call this "apex fallacy", assuming all men can get away with the the behaviors that only a very few actually do. a key that opens all locks is a master key. a lock that takes any key is a broken lock.

im a stallion who's gotta run free.

women take more out in welfare and family courts award women more money. yes. its true.

But if they're eligible for welfare, then that means they're poor. If we had a government that favored women, the majority of the rich would be women, and the majority of people on welfare would be men.

and some men are great at pump and dump, but it's just the top few. in mgtow we call this "apex fallacy", assuming all men can get away with the the behaviors that only a very few actually do. a key that opens all locks is a master key. a lock that takes any key is a broken lock.

Well I'm just going by the stereotypes here. You brought up the stereotype of women refusing to marry and just having casual sex when they have money. I'm saying the same stereotype exists for the so-called alpha men.
I don't know how much truth there is to either stereotype.

im a stallion who's gotta run free.

That's how a lot of women feel too. We want the same freedom that you do.

But if they're eligible for welfare, then that means they're poor. If we had a government that favored women, the majority of the rich would be women, and the majority of people on welfare would be men.

Well I'm just going by the stereotypes here. You brought up the stereotype of women refusing to marry and just having casual sex when they have money. I'm saying the same stereotype exists for the so-called alpha men.
I don't know how much truth there is to either stereotype.

That's how a lot of women feel too. We want the same freedom that you do.

maybe they are poor. that doesn't mean the government isn't transferring money from men to women.

you're just fighting against reality. because you don't want the pro woman gravy train to end.

it's easier for the average woman to sleep around. that's not harmful stereotypes. it's reality. you're apex fallacying again.

you want freedom, but you also want a gynocentric government to keep oppressing men on your behalf, let you sleep around, and still tell you you're an angel.

maybe they are poor. that doesn't mean the government isn't transferring money from men to women.

So then what is the evidence that this is happening? Welfare doesn't count because welfare is given to anyone who is poor enough, regardless of gender. And if more women are on welfare, then that's an argument against the existence of a gynocentric government.

it's easier for the average woman to sleep around. that's not harmful stereotypes. it's reality. you're apex fallacying again.

I'm not denying that. You said that when a woman has a job, she starts sleeping around. I'm asking for evidence of that.
I'm also saying that men with money also sleep around a lot, according to stereotypes. So I'd also like to see evidence that women with money do this more than men with money.

you want freedom, but you also want a gynocentric government to keep oppressing men on your behalf, let you sleep around, and still tell you you're an angel.

No, I don't want a gynocentric government. And I don't believe that we have one, because men and women have the same civil rights, and there are no programs that benefit people based on gender.

So then what is the evidence that this is happening? Welfare doesn't count because welfare is given to anyone who is poor enough, regardless of gender. And if more women are on welfare, then that's an argument against the existence of a gynocentric government.

I'm not denying that. You said that when a woman has a job, she starts sleeping around. I'm asking for evidence of that.
I'm also saying that men with money also sleep around a lot, according to stereotypes. So I'd also like to see evidence that women with money do this more than men with money.

No, I don't want a gynocentric government. And I don't believe that we have one, because men and women have the same civil rights, and there are no programs that benefit people based on gender.

ill just let you stew on it all.

and affirmative action does favor women, as do family courts, and social services.

and are you focused on denying these truths or justifying them?

Last edited:
and affirmative action does favor women, as do family courts, and social services.

Affirmative action favors women depending on the industry. Personally, I'm against affirmative action and I do think it's sexist, but it benefits whichever gender is being underrepresented.

As for family courts and social services, those usually do favor women, but not because of Gynocentrism or Feminism. It's because of traditional chauvinist sexism. Child custody cases benefit women because of the stereotype that women are better with children. Domestic abuse cases benefit women because of the stereotype that women are weak and couldn't possibly abuse a man. If a woman rapes a man she usually gets away with it because of the stereotype that men are horny all the time and, again, women are weak and couldn't sexually abuse a man.
If you want to eliminate all of this bullshit that harms men, you should be working towards eliminating gender roles and gender-based stereotypes. The Far Right, by reinforcing these stereotypes, is actually making things worse for men.

Affirmative action favors women depending on the industry. Personally, I'm against affirmative action and I do think it's sexist, but it benefits whichever gender is being underrepresented.

As for family courts and social services, those usually do favor women, but not because of Gynocentrism or Feminism. It's because of traditional chauvinist sexism. Child custody cases benefit women because of the stereotype that women are better with children. Domestic abuse cases benefit women because of the stereotype that women are weak and couldn't possibly abuse a man. If a woman rapes a man she usually gets away with it because of the stereotype that men are horny all the time and, again, women are weak and couldn't sexually abuse a man.
If you want to eliminate all of this bullshit that harms men, you should be working towards eliminating gender roles and gender-based stereotypes. The Far Right, by reinforcing these stereotypes, is actually making things worse for men.

you're wrong. aa only favors "protected classes".

you seem to be justifying them.

given this, where is the patriarchy?

you're wrong. aa only favors "protected classes".

you seem to be justifying them.

given this, where is the patriarchy?

That's a big misconception. AA helps people based on the industry. For example, in Silicon Valley, AA helps anyone who isn't Asian get a tech job because Asians are overrepresented there. Now that being said, I don't agree with AA. I think private companies should be able to hire whoever they want. However, this isn't about "protected classes."

There is no patriarchy anymore. However, we still have patriarchal sexism in our culture, which is why courts favor women in abuses cases. That's a result of still thinking in patriarchal terms.

Back