ZOGBY: McCain Takes 5-Point Lead Over Obama

He didn't send it around Cawacko, he specifically placed it in my box only. Maybe he didn't think I would find out who did it, but that took me about 40 seconds.

? what did he put in your mail box? What did you do to him?

bac do you think McCain's barrage of attack ads have no impact on the polls?

Little impact.

McCain probably doesn't know today is Wednesday.

He's the worst candidate for president In history .. coming off 8 years of total republican failure.

Let me ask you this .. "CHANGE" has been the force of movement in this election .. what happened to it?

Obama can no longer claim it because he isn't about change, he is all about the American emperium .. period.

I get emails from people who I thought were sane, telling me that Obama refuses to salute the flag, whatever in hell that means. I never got stuff like that about Kerry. I told you guys what was in my work mailbox yesterday. Now that person got reamed, but the fact is...that's what is going around. And in the picture in my mailbox, Obama was in Muslim garb.
Well, that settles it. No vote for Obama. Sane people send e-mails. He's done now. Doomed I tell you. I think it's because he's black.

He didn't send it around Cawacko, he specifically placed it in my box only. Maybe he didn't think I would find out who did it, but that took me about 40 seconds.

Oh, unless you and he are good friends and can joke like that what an idiot.

lol - yeah, the last report I read he only had a 92% approval rating amongst blacks. Down from 94%.

I have no doubt that he will get 90% of the black vote .. of those who vote that is. What he MUST have is an energized black vote that comes out in record numbers.

What he must have is all those first-time voters and voters who don't usually go to the polls.

What he MUST have is an energized antiwar constituency.

Since the primaries, he's not only hasn't thrown either of these groups any red meat .. he hasn't even thrown them a bone.

Perhaps he doesn't need them.

I have no doubt that he will get 90% of the black vote .. of those who vote that is. What he MUST have is an energized black vote that comes out in record numbers.

What he must have is all those first-time voters and voters who don't usually go to the polls.

Since the primaries, he's not only hasn't thrown either of these groups any red meat .. he hasn't even thrown them a bone.

I thought they were all vegetarians anyway? :p

I can't argue with that

? what did he put in your mail box? What did you do to him?

It was something from the internet, printed out. It was a picture of Obama, in Muslim garb, and a picture of a young McCain in his warrior outfit, and it said "If you are still thinking of voting for Obama, I have a question" and then in really big letters it said: IS YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS.

My exec director is out on maternity leave. I could seriously have him fired, becasue you have no idea just how strict the place I work is on anything off-color. (we're also government funded, and that's the New york State government). But...he has kids. So I reamed him myself. It won't happen again.

Little impact.

McCain probably doesn't know today is Wednesday.

He's the worst candidate for president In history .. coming off 8 years of total republican failure.

Let me ask you this .. "CHANGE" has been the force of movement in this election .. what happened to it?

Obama can no longer claim it because he isn't about change, he is all about the American emperium .. period.

I feel that if you look at the numbers, they started to sink for Obama, the days after he returned from Iraq, and he was being hit by McCain on the "he hates the troops" bullshit. So, I feel that you are downplaying the efffects of negative campaigning in America. It works. Americans love it. We really need to understand this, in my opinion.

Eh I felt bad for him. He's struggled so hard to beat me for how long now? Let him have one. :p

Hey now! I was even polite while owning you this time. I could have made that a lot worse and you know it. You walked right into that one.

P.S. I wonder what it would take for LadyT to think Darla lost an argument.

If Darla conceded defeat and committed ritual seppuko to escape the shame and dishonor, I'm pretty sure that LadyT would still be there rattling on about how I really lost.

Hey now! I was even polite while owning you this time. I could have made that a lot worse and you know it. You walked right into that one.

P.S. I wonder what it would take for LadyT to think Darla lost an argument.

If Darla conceded defeat and committed ritual seppuko to escape the shame and dishonor, I'm pretty sure that LadyT would still be there rattling on about how I really lost.

Firstly, this was the first time for you, regardless of your other delusions. Secondly...Tiana and I are Cyber BFF's, so, of course!

why does mccain always begin his speech with "my friends" like we're all his friends. it seems kind of condecending, for am i not his friend, neither is 98% of the audience and viewers..

Back