Wow. Cypress can't even defend his support of theft. Figures.

^^^ Bumped the thread when it was languishing in obscurity, proclaiming the topic is meaningless navel gazing.
But then continues to lurk the thread and read everything written in it. :laugh:

Sick of your garbage. You are too dumb to recognize knowledge.

Knowledge doesn't mean intellectual to me. Lots of people have knowledge

A genuine intellectual to me is someone of advanced education, usually a PhD, who has independently made significant original contributions to human knowledge, and/or has a respected track record of publication, research, and public discourse in the humanities, sciences, and related disciplines.

Knowledge doesn't mean intellectual to me. Lots of people have knowledge

A genuine intellectual to me is someone of advanced education, usually a PhD, who has independently made significant original contributions to human knowledge, and/or has a respected track record of publication, research, and public discourse in the humanities, sciences, and related disciplines.

You worship authority.

I assume you meant theological and necessarily.

adaptation is often based on necessity, so hardly theological

Teleological means to have a purpose, a goal.
Physical constants don't adapt as far as we know.
A religious interpretation of fine tuning is an interpretation that considers it to have a purpose by neccessity.

You seem to believe knowledge just randomly pops into your brain, without taking classes, reading books, reading articles written by subject matter experts

you are a poser. Stop pretending you are superior to anyone

adaptation has zero to do with knowledge. when you can't cut and paste from other writings your stupidity is exposed

you are a poser. Stop pretending you are superior to anyone

adaptation has zero to do with knowledge. when you can't cut and paste from other writings your stupidity is exposed

Already into the crack cocaine this early? I didn't say anything about adaptation and knowledge

Through your cocaine-fueld haze, you seem to have confused my unrelated response to Bidenpresident as a response to you.qq

Why do the constants of nature have the values that they do? not because of intelligent design. because the adjustment of organisms to their environment in order to improve their chances at survival in that environment makes what looks like a a coincidence or design be explained rather easily - just not to cut and paster posers such as yourself

you're a fucking moron

You're welcome to write about any of your original ideas about science, philosophy, history that you came up with independently on your own and which wasn't informed by classes, books, subject matter experts you were exposed to.

I've never seen anyone on this board capable of that. All our knowledge and insights are derivative. That is why there are no genuine intellectuals, geniuses, or scholars on this board

You're welcome to write about any of your original ideas about science, philosophy, history that you came up with independently on your own and which wasn't informed by classes, books, subject matter experts you were exposed to.

I've never seen anyone on this board capable of that. All our knowledge and insights are derivative. That is why there are no genuine intellectuals, geniuses, or scholars on this board

You have Gardner syndrome. The longer you are on this forum the dumber you get.

Back