Agreed that IBDM doesn't really deal in good faith. But, that being said, pretty much ANYONE who even mildly disagrees with you would be guilty of the same thing in your estimation. At least that's how you act.

I guess you are a sexist, too. Can't say I'm surprised. "Like a girl". SMH. Are you like 80?

You need to get your shit together, before you start counseling others.

Agreed that IBDM doesn't really deal in good faith. But, that being said, pretty much ANYONE who even mildly disagrees with you would be guilty of the same thing in your estimation.

Speaking about intolerance and disrespect for the opinion of others, this was your very first post on this thread :laugh:

What an absurd statement.

And then the second thing you did was to secretly complain to the mods about this thread :laugh:

Someone reported this as rule 5, however this is not online content that can be linked, and posting a few paragraphs from a book is not a violation of the fair use act, if these were even direct paragraphs. I'm not sure. I don't have this book. Just noting here. This particular thread is not a violation of Fair Use, there isn't enough of the book quoted (if it is direct quoting) to cause an issue.

The book is 96 pages long, and what I pasted from my PDF of it is less than one percent of the book.

Speaking about intolerance and disrespect for the opinion of others, this was your very first post on this thread :laugh:

And then the second thing you did was to secretly complain to the mods about this thread :laugh:

Wow...a fake wanna-be intellectual AND paranoid. Not a good combo.

Wow...a fake wanna-be intellectual AND paranoid. Not a good combo.

There are no genuine intellectuals on this board, none, nada, zilch.

It is extraordinary that you are coming to an obscure political message boards expecting to find intellectuals.

I have interests that extend beyond political cheap shots, partisan propogada, and gossip. I've never demanded that anyone else share my interests.

I don't know why you lurk me if you don't like this topic. There's plenty of gossip, and political propogada on this board if that is more in line with your interests.

There are no genuine intellectuals on this board, none, nada, zilch.

It is extraordinary that you are coming to an obscure political message boards expecting to find intellectuals.

I have interests that extend beyond political cheap shots, partisan propogada, and gossip. I've never demanded that anyone else share my interests.

I don't know why you lurk me if you don't like this topic. There's plenty of gossip, and political propogada on this board if that is more in line with your interests.

I love watching you thrash around trying to sound intellectual. It's hilarious. You are entertaining.

Plus, your morality is fucked six ways to Sunday. You think theft is fine if it's intellectual property. That's because you have never made anything worth reading or stealing so you assume everyone else is like that as well.

(Oh yeah, and BTW, I didn't report this thread. I did report the one where you lifted what appeared to be the majority of an article that was behind a paywall...that probably violated fair use. This OP didn't.)

I love watching you thrash around trying to sound intellectual. It's hilarious. You are entertaining.

Plus, your morality is fucked six ways to Sunday! :cuss:

You think theft is fine if it's intellectual property! :cuss:

That's because you have never made anything worth reading or stealing so you assume everyone else is like that as well!
:cuss:

(Oh yeah, and BTW, I didn't report this thread. I did report the one where you lifted what appeared to be the majority of an article that was behind a paywall...that probably violated fair use. This OP didn't.)
:blowup:
:magagrin:

Back