1/2 point drop!

Yes, next tell us how inferior black people are. You aren't a racist, just a realist. ROTFLMFAO!!! Dude, you would have fit in perfectly in the early 20th century. You are now utterly out of touch. And women are about to show you exactly how much. Brace yourself, pal.
you have no clue of what you're talking about. I've worked with black people who are way smarter than you, some smarter than I am.

you're a fucking idiot partisan piece of white trash who doesn't know any thing other than what you've been told to believe by your partisan handlers

you have no clue of what you're talking about. I've worked with black people who are way smarter than you, some smarter than I am.

you're a fucking idiot partisan piece of white trash who doesn't know any thing other than what you've been told to believe by your partisan handlers
Why is it that you never, ever say anything interesting?

The US economy is based on war, mass surveillance, big pharma and militarized police. That is the majority of US GDP.
It really is not. Defense is 3.5% of GDP. That is not a huge amount of our economy. Prescription drugs are only about 11% of total healthcare spending, so "big pharma" is not even a huge part of healthcare.

I say many things that are interesting. you probably don't have the IQ to keep up

No, you don't. You just repeat the same thing over and over again. My racist statement was an example of how idiotic your position on women is. Basically, you believe they are inferior and claim that is not misogynist. It's like someone saying blacks are inferior and claiming it is not racist. It is DEFINITIONALLY racist, as your position is DEFINITIONALLY sexist and misogynist. Of course it is. Women are different. That does not make them inferior to you, in fact, I would argue that their differences benefit them over males in a modern society. Your ability to communicate in a series of clicks and grunts, and your ability to go into the woods and howl at the moon are useless in today's society. Women are more well equipped to lead. But you are a sexist pig and refuse to acknowledge that. I hope you do not ever have a daughter, and your wife must live in a hell on earth.

And yet the Fed was able to return inflation to close to a normal rate? For people who have no idea, they have an odd amount of success.

But the revolution, and the trilateral commission, and the deep state, and ......

Hawkeye is mentally ill.

No, you don't. You just repeat the same thing over and over again. My racist statement was an example of how idiotic your position on women is. Basically, you believe they are inferior and claim that is not misogynist. It's like someone saying blacks are inferior and claiming it is not racist. It is DEFINITIONALLY racist, as your position is DEFINITIONALLY sexist and misogynist. Of course it is. Women are different. That does not make them inferior to you, in fact, I would argue that their differences benefit them over males in a modern society. Your ability to communicate in a series of clicks and grunts, and your ability to go into the woods and howl at the moon are useless in today's society. Women are more well equipped to lead. But you are a sexist pig and refuse to acknowledge that. I hope you do not ever have a daughter, and your wife must live in a hell on earth.
you're delusional. feminism has been lying to women for decades and the men who have fallen for it are being feminized, which I suspect has happened to you. Most likely, you know this and are ashamed and embarrassed about it, so you make foolish claims of toxic masculinity and misogyny in the hopes that you can feminize other men and not feel as inferior as you do. It's why you must make the moronic assumptions about daughters and wives living in hell.

You are beneath me and will continue to be the beta cuck you deserve to be.

you're delusional. feminism has been lying to women for decades and the men who have fallen for it are being feminized, which I suspect has happened to you. Most likely, you know this and are ashamed and embarrassed about it, so you make foolish claims of toxic masculinity and misogyny in the hopes that you can feminize other men and not feel as inferior as you do. It's why you must make the moronic assumptions about daughters and wives living in hell.

Yep, you are a misogynist and a sexist pig. I feel sorry for the women in your life, if there actually are any.

You seem very upset that women refuse to be your slave.

Back