1/2 point drop!

don't be upset at being a beta. you can stop projecting your weak masculinity on me as well. I'm not buying it. Have you ever wondered why your co-husband is 'strong and independent'? why she demands being your partner? It's because she has no trust or faith in you as a provider, protector, or a man.

You don't know her. I mean you REALLY don't know here. Your description is just laughable. I am not her provider or her protector. What I am is the man in the relationship. And she is the woman. And that makes for some serious good times. Your laughable, outdated idea that a man's role is 'provider' or 'protector' is a joke. She was independently wealthy when I met her. She spent a lifetime protecting herself from men like you. Over and over and over. All of them thinking she was some kind of object. Still happens today. We run into pigs like you all the time.

You don't know her. I mean you REALLY don't know here. Your description is just laughable. I am not her provider or her protector. What I am is the man in the relationship. And she is the woman. And that makes for some serious good times. Your laughable, outdated idea that a man's role is 'provider' or 'protector' is a joke. She was independently wealthy when I met her. She spent a lifetime protecting herself from men like you. Over and over and over. All of them thinking she was some kind of object. Still happens today. We run into pigs like you all the time.
you're delusional, especially your idiocy about you stating 'I don't know her', but how the fuck do you think you know about mine???????

again, delusional. you're not the man, she's not the woman. you're 'partners', remember? that means you're both the man.

the rest of it? I simply cannot believe you. we already know you won't protect her in any sort of shooting. you've practically admitted it here.

go back to being the beta, bitch boy. your cowardice is exposed.

Seeing increasing stories like this for retail and office space:

This is absolutely stunning... Office buildings totaling 633k sq ft in downtown Minneapolis just sold for $6M or a shocking $10 per sq ft The price represents a 91% 'discount' to what the seller bought the towers for - $74M in 2019!The meltdown in class B/C office properties across the US is beyond wild so stay tuned for more updates just like this...

Seeing increasing stories like this for retail and office space:

This is absolutely stunning... Office buildings totaling 633k sq ft in downtown Minneapolis just sold for $6M or a shocking $10 per sq ft The price represents a 91% 'discount' to what the seller bought the towers for - $74M in 2019!The meltdown in class B/C office properties across the US is beyond wild so stay tuned for more updates just like this...
Walz is making MN a shithole state.

The collapse of office and retail asset values is a nationwide problem....and is only one part of the signal that economic devastation of America is here.

I have long been issuing warnings.
Businesses have been moving to ted states. That building in MN used to be dominated by US Bank.

US Bank moved the headquarters to another building in downtown you stupid fuck.

Concrete the Economist at less than half the space. Corporations usually don't build monuments to themselves and turn around and sell those for 8¢ on the dollar, especially if it is a bank trying to show fiscal responsibility. But you know that don't you?

1726835547132.png

Last edited:
Concrete the Economist at less than half the space. Corporations usually don't build monuments to themselves and turn around and sell those for 8¢ on the dollar, especially if it is a bank trying to show fiscal responsibility. But you know that don't you?

View attachment 31945

They don’t own the building you goddamn fucking moron.

you're delusional, especially your idiocy about you stating 'I don't know her', but how the fuck do you think you know about mine???????

again, delusional. you're not the man, she's not the woman. you're 'partners', remember? that means you're both the man.

the rest of it? I simply cannot believe you. we already know you won't protect her in any sort of shooting. you've practically admitted it here.

go back to being the beta, bitch boy. your cowardice is exposed.

So you think the definition of partner is 'male'?

ROTFLMFAO!!! I'd suggest you purchase a dictionary.

I have a feeling some of your fellow nutters here might not like the idea that you think their sexual partner is a male. But, hey, whatever floats your boat.

This is seriously inane, Democrats controlled the house, sometimes by very large margins, and still didn't pass budgets, only "continuing spending resolutions" and on occasion an "omnibus package".

Pretending that this is a republican issue would be just like Chris Christie calling me fat. He'd be right, but he's also fat.
Who had the senate?

Who had the senate?
Also Democrats many times. During the first two years of Obama, for instance, when the Congress and the Senate were massively in the hands of the Democrats (in fact the beginning of 2009 saw a veto proof Congress and Senate) with a Democrat President we got an "omnibus appropriations bill" (not a budget) and a "Consolidated Appropriations Act" (also not a budget). Actual Budgets have not been passed by Congress for many decades, much longer than you believe.

Also Democrats many times. During the first two years of Obama, for instance, when the Congress and the Senate were massively in the hands of the Democrats (in fact the beginning of 2009 saw a veto proof Congress and Senate) with a Democrat President we got an "omnibus appropriations bill" (not a budget) and a "Consolidated Appropriations Act" (also not a budget). Actual Budgets have not been passed by Congress for many decades, much longer than you believe.
Links

Back