1% Of Those That Got Through Exchanges Are Enrolled

when this is all said and done you guys lost.

the American people gained

your party stabbed itself to death in the process.

enjoy that last mouthful of tar on the way down into the pit dinos

Everyone I choose to fellowship with are very optimistic and enthusiastic about Obamacare right now. Others? Not so much. They are perpetually miserable. If not Obamacare it would be something else for them. It's their way of life and their choice to remain as ignorant and miserable as possible.

Petula

I just ordered some things from a pet store. As I went through the website and put things in my basket I watched my total price grow. I was totally prepared to pay that price plus my state tax. When checking out I found I got a 15% discount, no state tax and shipping was free!!!! Now, even though I was spending a lot of money, I wasn't spending as much as I was fully prepared to do. That is a savings for me.

In the same vein, I knew that I had a shortfall in my escrow with my mortgage 2 years ago. I anticipated a $20 per month increase in my next year's monthly contributions to cover it. When it was all said and done my increase was only about $12 per month. That was a direct savings to me even though I was still forking out more money than before. Amazing how all that confusing math works out, isn't it? More is less, less is more? Damn!!!!!! Let's just call the whole thing off, already!!!!!!

Petula

when this is all said and done you guys lost.

the American people gained

your party stabbed itself to death in the process.

enjoy that last mouthful of tar on the way down into the pit dinos

I hope you understand that the critiquing of the website is just normal technical review.

It's the critique of a system, which is damn-near apolitical.

I have no doubt that the site will be up and functional by November, the more critical period.

The "article" as you refer is no article at all, nappyhead. I've explained this to you already. Mr. Pollack is not a reporter and he does not write articles. He is a non-syndicated columnist and he writes opinions, mostly critical of President Barack Hussein Obama and about anything that comes from the present administration. His views are always slanted and thus unreliable. It's like reading anything you might write about the President, buckwheat. The hatred just oozes.

Petula

There are about 10,000 farmers in Mississippi alone that would disagree with that argument, td. And millions in other industries as well. You lie, td.

Petula

My statement: when the private sector screws up, it correctly goes out of business.

What was false in it and how did 10,000 farmers in Mississippi do to screw up?

I just ordered some things from a pet store. As I went through the website and put things in my basket I watched my total price grow. I was totally prepared to pay that price plus my state tax. When checking out I found I got a 15% discount, no state tax and shipping was free!!!! Now, even though I was spending a lot of money, I wasn't spending as much as I was fully prepared to do. That is a savings for me.

In the same vein, I knew that I had a shortfall in my escrow with my mortgage 2 years ago. I anticipated a $20 per month increase in my next year's monthly contributions to cover it. When it was all said and done my increase was only about $12 per month. That was a direct savings to me even though I was still forking out more money than before. Amazing how all that confusing math works out, isn't it? More is less, less is more? Damn!!!!!! Let's just call the whole thing off, already!!!!!!

Petula

So you are one of the dullards who think that because an increase was less than anticipated, that is a decrease in spending. DUH! :rolleyes:

This is the same dimwitted math the Teachers Union uses on dullards who can't do math when they claim that there have been budget cuts to education...because the increases were reduced. BUT THEY STILL GOT MORE! Any questions as to how our educators are failing our society miserably when they do Liberal leftist math like this?

Dumbasses.

Unlike Obamacrash, the alleged site that Petulant allegedly used allegedly worked for the duration of the alleged transaction.

LOL, did anyone see Jon Stewart challenge Obamas' HHS Secretary?

“We’re gonna do a challenge,” Stewart said, pulling out a laptop as he ushered Kathleen Sebelius to the hot seat.

“I’m gonna try and download every movie ever made, and you’re gonna try and sign up for Obamacare, and we’ll see which happens first.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10/08/kathleen-sibelius-s-daily-show-disaster-jon-stewart-slams-obamacare-rules.html

189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif

Back