1% Of Those That Got Through Exchanges Are Enrolled

You may impress others with your bullshit, blackee, but you know you are totally incorrect in your analogies of the systems failures and of any fix that you might configure for them. You actually know NOTHING about the systems they have or what capacity they are designed for. Even tiny little websites that pop up every day and built by pure professionals fail to meet expectations, become corrupted, inexplicably crash periodically and on and on. Some take some time to straighten out. Others take time, equipment and even entirely new programming. You may be a data entry clerk somewhere but you are obviously no damned IT professional.

You don't support President Barack Hussein Obama, Obamacare or anything coming from the very serious negotiations of our Democratic and left leaning independent representatives. And you have no solutions either. Just what fucking good are you?

Petula

Well his 'bullshit' seems spot on according to those that are familiar with the software, apps, and testing required. That the administration failed is not a surprise, because this type of thing takes work, not speeches, hopes, wishes, and crony contracts. They had years and billions of dollars to get it right or much closer than they have.

Well his 'bullshit' seems spot on according to those that are familiar with the software, apps, and testing required. That the administration failed is not a surprise, because this type of thing takes work, not speeches, hopes, wishes, and crony contracts. They had years and billions of dollars to get it right or much closer than they have.

What "seems spot on" to me is neither of you support President Barack Hussein Obama, Obamacare and all that other that I talked about. At least you call yourself a "rightie" and I take you honestly and respectfully for that. Do you actually think that all that's been happening in Obamacare infrastructure building has been speeches, hopes, wishes and crony contracts? And just how many "billions" did they, who the hell ever "they" were, have to build and test the system? I don't think you know. And I don't think you know what the system is or it's design factors or really anything at all about the "system". You, like blackee, just want it to fail.

As I told you earlier, annie, allow the dust to settle out and you'll see things with much clearer and fresher eyes. Obamacare is the law of the land. It's far too late to be filibustered in any way. It is no longer negotiable. The negotiations were done 3 1/2 years ago. The law was passed and upheld by the SCOTUS.

Petula

What "seems spot on" to me is neither of you support President Barack Hussein Obama, Obamacare and all that other that I talked about. At least you call yourself a "rightie" and I take you honestly and respectfully for that. Do you actually think that all that's been happening in Obamacare infrastructure building has been speeches, hopes, wishes and crony contracts? And just how many "billions" did they, who the hell ever "they" were, have to build and test the system? I don't think you know. And I don't think you know what the system is or it's design factors or really anything at all about the "system". You, like blackee, just want it to fail.

As I told you earlier, annie, allow the dust to settle out and you'll see things with much clearer and fresher eyes. Obamacare is the law of the land. It's far too late to be filibustered in any way. It is no longer negotiable. The negotiations were done 3 1/2 years ago. The law was passed and upheld by the SCOTUS.

Petula

Jim Crow used to be the law of the land. So was abolition. Funny those, well not funny ha ha, but in dust bin with the exception of their repercussions.

We shouldn't need to repeat mistakes, but look around you with clarity, Damo has been trying. What has been done before and is now failing isn't a good road for US to follow. Thought we stopped that a couple centuries ago. Learn from failures, build something new.

Jim Crow used to be the law of the land. So was abolition. Funny those, well not funny ha ha, but in dust bin with the exception of their repercussions.

We shouldn't need to repeat mistakes, but look around you with clarity, Damo has been trying. What has been done before and is now failing isn't a good road for US to follow. Thought we stopped that a couple centuries ago. Learn from failures, build something new.

We're talking of neither Jim Crow nor abolition, annie. We're speaking now of a brand NEW thing that has NEVER been attempted in this country but appears to solve multitudes of problems that have existed for at least as long as my parents, grand parents, great-grand parents and I with my family have been alive. Soooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,I don't understand what you're talking about. The failure to address clarity has been with our legislatures for all these years of total inaction. The failures of our representatives to legislate in good faith is on their shoulders and I hope their failures are properly rewarded in the upcoming house elections. An old General told me once that telling him that something won't work without offering something that will is "a dog that won't hunt."

In reality, however, I am somewhat like you and blackee. I am not at all happy with Obamacare. It could have been so much better. But what we have in the ACA is so much better than what we had before Obamacare is completely outstanding and will be a very large part of the legacy of President Barack Hussein Obama as one of the very greatest Presidents in our history.

Petula

EMTALA is the law of the land. When that's abolished, perhaps ACA can move forward? Obstacles are obstacles. It takes time to clear some.

Poor Petulant.

After a decade of rapid increases, employer-provided health care costs are still rising faster than our paychecks can keep up.

According to a new report from the Kaiser Family Foundation, the average annual premium for families and individuals increased to $16,351 and $5,884, respectively, in 2013. Both costs have risen more than twice as fast as wage growth (1.8%) and four times as fast as inflation (1.1%).

http://www.businessinsider.com/health-care-costs-are-still-rising-faster-than-workers-can-keep-up-2013-8

The only thing that seems to have come out of anyone's butt is your "facts", wouldn't you say?
That's more a commentary on stagnant wages, than insurance rates.

giving people the ability to pay for their healthcare is Nothing like Jim Crow.

you are so very dishonest

and you party has had YEARS to do something about the healthcare mess and instead decided to put two wars on the credit card and to deregulate until you crashed the economy yet again in one lifetime.

The rights ideas fail massively all the time yet you keep massaging the same historically failed ideas while you call REAL solutions horrible when there are glitches in the internets site.

have you NO shame

You are correct and here's the thing, nearly every person with knowledge of what it takes to set up a system like this concurs the problems aren't demand, but the software codes with bugs are evidence of lack of testing. As you said, they've more than 3 years to set it up, but if memory serves, the feds kept putting things off, assuming the states would not let the fed do this on their own. I live in deep blue state, and they went with fed.

It's not demand:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-us-through-healthcare-govs-two-big-problems/

Another, 'it's not just traffic...'

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2013/October/04/federal-exchange-software-problems.aspx

Thank you sister, that was a really good article that I absolutely agree with. I have said all along that this thing has not been properly tested .. and that did not take rocket science to figure out. It only takes knowledge of how to properly implement systems .. something that some here have no clue how to accomplish, nor how to benchmark code.

'Hardware is the easy part' .. is absolutely correct. You can't just throw hardware at poor design.

I have the fake ass racist laughing stock of the board 'negroe' on ignore.

It's a waste of time.

when this works to reduce peoples cost and more and more Americans can afford to pay for their healthcare will any of you admit it?

Back